PDA

View Full Version : did anyone know about this?

rodrigo
01-30-2010, 05:27 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_Forever

there's even a appearence from the classic eastman and laird's turtles... in black and white

i really want to see it.

mouseman004
01-30-2010, 05:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_Forever

there's even a appearence from the classic eastman and laird's turtles... in black and white

i really want to see it.

I did not know about this, but I want to see this really bad now that I do know!

mouseman004
01-31-2010, 04:11 AM
They have the whole movie on youtube, i have been watching it all night. It is pretty awesome, although i dont know anything about the newer version of the turtles so there are some gaps in the plot line for me, but it is still pretty cool. The only thing I don't like is that they make it out that the 1987 turtles are goofy somewhat inferior to the new generation of turtles. And they don't have James Avery doing the voice of shredder. Other than that it is pretty cool.

rodrigo
01-31-2010, 07:28 PM
They have the whole movie on youtube, i have been watching it all night. It is pretty awesome, although i dont know anything about the newer version of the turtles so there are some gaps in the plot line for me, but it is still pretty cool. The only thing I don't like is that they make it out that the 1987 turtles are goofy somewhat inferior to the new generation of turtles. And they don't have James Avery doing the voice of shredder. Other than that it is pretty cool.

i saw it today, and... you know, the '87 turtles were kinda goofy, maybe not as goofy as they appear now, but it works well for comedy, i laughed.
i didnt care about james avery, because when i saw the turtles as a child, they were in spanish, so its okay for me.

i liked to see all the different incarnations from the turtles, dimensionwise... and it was awesome that you could see tokka and rahzar fighting against the turtles in the turtlevan... or party wagon.

and the original turtles city was awesome. they made a great job there.

mouseman004
01-31-2010, 07:58 PM
i saw it today, and... you know, the '87 turtles were kinda goofy, maybe not as goofy as they appear now, but it works well for comedy, i laughed.
i didnt care about james avery, because when i saw the turtles as a child, they were in spanish, so its okay for me.

i liked to see all the different incarnations from the turtles, dimensionwise... and it was awesome that you could see tokka and rahzar fighting against the turtles in the turtlevan... or party wagon.

and the original turtles city was awesome. they made a great job there.

Yeah seeing all of the different incarnations of the turtles was really cool. They even had a shot of the CGI turtles from the movie that came out a couple of years back.

Seeing the original turtles and the original turtles city was awesome. This was a really cool idea, and I am glad you posted about it, because I didn't even know it existed until you mentioned it.

VXDEDXV
02-23-2010, 10:34 AM
I saw this by accident One day on tv.... It was the best accident ever!!!! Hahahhahahahha!
I love how the '87 turtels were all little.