PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all the comunity

StraightXdge
01-17-2010, 04:17 AM
Hellow to all im new ... oviously :D
Hi mi name is Israel, im form Mexico and i been SXE all my life i hate all those useless shit like alcohol, i just had a problem with an uncle last new years eve beacause he was drunk.
I just knew about the SXE im happy to hear about this and hope i can join and give somethign to the comunity too.

i apologize for my bad english.

El Moro
01-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Hi mi name is Israel, im form Mexico and i been SXE all my life i hate all those useless shit like alcohol, i just had a problem with an uncle last new years eve beacause he was drunk.
I just knew about the SXE im happy to hear about this and hope i can join and give somethign to the comunity too.

Bienvenido amigo.

Don't worry your english is good.

rodrigo
01-17-2010, 02:05 PM

bienvenido, y como dijo el moro, tu ingles esta bien... y lo que falte se puede aprender con la practica posteando :)

CarlaRant
01-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Hi Israel,

Welcome to the board. I think I'll like it here. We're all forgiving of the English-speaking abilities, even a grammarian like me.

MrMcKeigue
01-22-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi Israel,

Welcome to the board. I think I'll like it here. We're all forgiving on the English, even a grammarian like me.

Yes. Your English is quite tolerable anyway.

stewa_sk8
01-23-2010, 04:18 AM
:-p

xF1GHTERx
01-24-2010, 04:42 PM
im glad to hear ur a straight edge i have a mexican background. the best thing to do is stay posi

CarlaRant
01-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Yes. Your English is quite tolerable anyway.

I'm glad you can forgive my English. :P

MrMcKeigue
01-26-2010, 12:32 AM
I'm glad you can forgive my English. :P

Lmao, I apologize. I spend a lot of time on a forum where quote boxes stack, that caught me off guard.