PDA

View Full Version : Vikings!!!!!

sabresnmets
01-08-2010, 05:27 PM
How psyched is everyone about the vikings getting a first round bye and possibly finally winning the superbowl?

linsee
01-08-2010, 08:49 PM
boooooo football!

sabresnmets
01-09-2010, 09:39 AM
boooooo football!
Whats funny is i figured i wouldnt get the most popular response to football here, but i figured id try anyway.

easy
01-09-2010, 10:30 AM
im not excited about the vikings, i wanna see who comes out of the afc cuz i dont think anyone is that much better than the next team there

rodrigo
01-09-2010, 10:35 AM
you silly americans... that's not football!

sabresnmets
01-09-2010, 03:28 PM
im not excited about the vikings, i wanna see who comes out of the afc cuz i dont think anyone is that much better than the next team there

but the nfc is so close. any team could win. out of the afc its either the chargers or colts.

sabresnmets
01-09-2010, 03:29 PM

I was waiting for that. im sorry but SOCCER is not a sport I could ever get into. its like americans are the only country that just isnt into soccer.

rodrigo
01-09-2010, 04:38 PM
I was waiting for that. im sorry but football is not a sport I could ever get into. its like americans are the only country that just isnt into football.

fixed.

straightXed
01-10-2010, 09:50 AM

No, football is where you get machine gunned on the way to a match!

rodrigo
01-10-2010, 09:55 AM

exactly.
crazy shit, though.

i hope this doesnt affect the worldcup.

sabresnmets
01-10-2010, 03:29 PM

could you imagine if americans were into soccer like everyone else?

straightXed
01-10-2010, 04:58 PM
could you imagine if americans were into soccer like everyone else?

Yes, quite easily. I quite like the MLS which coincidently is full of americans that are into soccer!! And there has to be a fair amount of interest for you guys to have a world class side that will be battling it out with england in the group stages. Yeah this won't take much of a imagination stretch at all on my part.

sabresnmets
01-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Yes, quite easily. I quite like the MLS which coincidently is full of americans that are into soccer!! And there has to be a fair amount of interest for you guys to have a world class side that will be battling it out with england in the group stages. Yeah this won't take much of a imagination stretch at all on my part.
Oh yeah we do have that. no one actually watches it though.

xsecx
01-10-2010, 07:13 PM

most people who watch it here though are immigrants or first generation americans. the number of people that watch are growing but at least here if you to an mls game it's almost all people from central and south america and their kids.

easy
01-10-2010, 09:21 PM
but the nfc is so close. any team could win. out of the afc its either the chargers or colts.

i dunno man... the jets D is quite impressive they could surprise everyone!

straightXed
01-11-2010, 03:39 PM
most people who watch it here though are immigrants or first generation americans. the number of people that watch are growing but at least here if you to an mls game it's almost all people from central and south america and their kids.

Yeah i know its not too popular. Its gotten a lot better in quality though. But it does allow me to be able to imagine some americans being all into soccer even if its not the majority by any stretch of the imagination.

straightXed
01-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Oh yeah we do have that. no one actually watches it though.

Well thats a little hard to believe!

sabresnmets
01-11-2010, 05:26 PM
i dunno man... the jets D is quite impressive they could surprise everyone!
its funny, i live in new york and all i hear is how the jets are gonna win it all. i just dont see them winning against san diego, they have too many weapons. i am rooting for a jets vikings superbowl though.

easy
01-12-2010, 07:49 AM
its funny, i live in new york and all i hear is how the jets are gonna win it all. i just dont see them winning against san diego, they have too many weapons. i am rooting for a jets vikings superbowl though.

ya the chargers are quite a test but if u ask me they have what everyone believes makes a championship team, an offensive line that dominates and a stellar defense! i personally dont care if they win or lose but i like their chances!

sabresnmets
01-13-2010, 08:54 AM
ya the chargers are quite a test but if u ask me they have what everyone believes makes a championship team, an offensive line that dominates and a stellar defense! i personally dont care if they win or lose but i like their chances!
I'm just not sure if the rookie quarterback can do it again. But Norv Turner does have a habit of f'n things up. I took off of work on sunday to watch the vikings play.