PDA

View Full Version : hey, i'm andrea !

the handshake
01-02-2010, 02:03 PM
greetings sxe forums (:
i'm 15, and recently heard about sxe through listening to minor threat.
my ex-boyfriend used to be clean, but picked up marijuana and cocaine recently, along with alcohol. he's been in jail and has since dropped out of school. that's why he's my ex. :P
but it freaks me out on how people can change so suddenly / easily under those substances .. so i'm vowing to be clean my whole life ! never poisoned, never will. (:

rodrigo
01-02-2010, 02:15 PM
greetings sxe forums (:
i'm 15, and recently heard about sxe through listening to minor threat.
my ex-boyfriend used to be clean, but picked up marijuana and cocaine recently, along with alcohol. he's been in jail and has since dropped out of school. that's why he's my ex. :P
but it freaks me out on how people can change so suddenly / easily under those substances .. so i'm vowing to be clean my whole life ! never poisoned, never will. (:

hey there, welcome!
sucks that the guy went that way, but its cool that you decided to avoid those things

hope you stay around and like this place

jayMMX
01-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Hello, Andrea. Keep being true to yourself. The majority says you're missing out by not doing what they do, but you're not missing out at all. You've made a crucial decision never to compromise the morals you've set forth for yourself, and the feeling you get from that can't be surpassed by intoxication.

the handshake
01-03-2010, 03:27 PM
so well put. i mean, i've got people who are fun to be around sober, i don't need to spice anything up. life is good when you find people who don't need that shit to be interesting.
this is probably the only thing i really believe in this far in life .. honestly.

CarlaRant
01-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Welcome Andrea!

El Moro
01-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Welcome Andrea.

Hello, Andrea. Keep being true to yourself. The majority says you're missing out by not doing what they do, but you're not missing out at all. You've made a crucial decision never to compromise the morals you've set forth for yourself, and the feeling you get from that can't be surpassed by intoxication.

Agreed.

zevlramos
01-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Awesome to have you Andrea,

I think everyone has pretty much summed it all up, but its awesome to know that there are plenty of people who do refrain from intoxication!