View Full Version : Official 2009 christmas thread

rodrigo
12-25-2009, 08:00 AM
so, did you guys had fun?
what gift did you get?

rodrigo
12-25-2009, 08:03 AM
i'll start

i had a shitload of duchess potatoes wich made me smile, little piece of meat cause i was saving space for the potatoes and some salad.

and i got a french comic by Tardi, the third trade of Y the last man, some money, chocolate and me and my brother got the new mario game and an extra wiimote.

straightXed
12-25-2009, 08:44 AM
Sounds like you did pretty well Rodrigo. I got some cologne - its a load of diiferent sample colognes and a voucher for a full bottle of whichever one you like the most. Pretty neat i think.

Other than that i have just been eating lots of food, i made a really nice chilli yesterday and going to have typical christmas dinner later.

easy
12-25-2009, 11:44 AM
my kids are happy with what they got so im happy... i got absolutely nothing!

xsobereyesx
12-25-2009, 12:57 PM
i had a fucking sweet x mass out of town to see my family i got some old school games to add to my collection...im back of to my home town soon so its all good hope everyone els had a good one... UK HC all the way xXx STR8 EDGE 4 LIFE YEAH BOY xXx

xAdamSx
12-25-2009, 02:49 PM
I've had a pretty good christmas day, chilled with my family and ate plenty of food! Got mostly money to spend, and also got the new Call of Duty game to pass the time. All in all, best christmas for a good while.

Merry christmas everyone!

nataliefayeg
12-25-2009, 04:18 PM
I got a flash for my camera, photoshop, some clothes, money, jewelry, makeup, candy and a pair of Vans! So stoked bout the flash and photoshop! Love spending time with my family. We just ate a huge dinner and we are now watching Home Alone. I'm glad my family likes what I got them. My sister's even wearing the Vans I bought her. More family is coming later to have dessert and exchange gifts. Stoked on life! Now I just gotta practice using my flash. I'm shooting for two bands live on the 1st and 2nd. Eek!

linsee
12-25-2009, 04:49 PM
I ate lots of yummy food at my aunt and uncles house, and we did a gift exchange. I got a Descendents hoodie from them, which is awesome.

My mom and dad gave me a new wallet with an owl on it, a bunch of B9 band cds ($5 sale), season 4 of Supernatural, a cast iron skillet, a Jamba Juice gift card, and a Snuggie.

I can't wait to see one of my good friends tomorrow to give her the scarf I made her and this awesome teacup with a skull and crossbones (that are a fork and knife).

Today was nice. I am at home by myself now watching snow fall and eating cookies!

SgtD
12-25-2009, 05:54 PM
I've got the make an effort 7" from Government Issue from my roommate, it's a re-release, but way awesome none the less.
I've got myself a new camera, and my grandparents and parents gave me some money for that, and i got an infra-red light and massage thingy which is also pretty cool. But the best is yet to come I guess!

I'm glad everybody liked the presents i got them, my parents got theater tickets and some books, I got my sis a book as well, and gave my brother some cash which i have never done before, so i put it in an envelope and wrapped the envelope...it felt weird, even though he was stoked about it.

more family visiting tomorrow, which means some fun, and a lot of annoyance, and even more food. gotta hit the gym on sunday...

Lifestyle_X
12-25-2009, 09:04 PM
I got a flash for my camera, photoshop, some clothes, money, jewelry, makeup, candy and a pair of Vans! So stoked bout the flash and photoshop! Love spending time with my family. We just ate a huge dinner and we are now watching Home Alone. I'm glad my family likes what I got them. My sister's even wearing the Vans I bought her. More family is coming later to have dessert and exchange gifts. Stoked on life! Now I just gotta practice using my flash. I'm shooting for two bands live on the 1st and 2nd. Eek!

Photoshop, wow they must really love you !

I got nothing, oops wrong. Had an awesome time with some friends of mine.

CarlaRant
12-31-2009, 10:17 AM
Y the last man
I love that comic! You made out like a bandit!

I got some cologne - its a load of diiferent sample colognes and a voucher for a full bottle of whichever one you like the most. Pretty neat i think.
That's a neat concept. My mother got me a magazine subscription-I get to choose from about 12 different magazines.

my kids are happy with what they got so im happy... i got absolutely nothing! You must have been very naughty. You didn't even get a lump of coal?

I can't wait to see one of my good friends tomorrow to give her the scarf I made her and this awesome teacup with a skull and crossbones (that are a fork and knife). You rock Linsee. The best gifts are homemade.

I got a flash for my camera, photoshop, some clothes, money, jewelry, makeup, candy and a pair of Vans! So stoked bout the flash and photoshop! Love spending time with my family. We just ate a huge dinner and we are now watching Home Alone. I'm glad my family likes what I got them. My sister's even wearing the Vans I bought her. More family is coming later to have dessert and exchange gifts. Stoked on life! Now I just gotta practice using my flash. I'm shooting for two bands live on the 1st and 2nd. Eek! Rad! You need to post more of pics Natalie.

Ah well, I was in South Bend, Indiana for the holidays. I went to the movies twice (Couples Retreat-not very good, but it was at the $1 theater-and Sherlock Holmes, which was very entertaining). I went sledding with my niece and nephew, ice skating with my younger sister, played pool with my cousins, visited my friend, and stopped by to see my old boss at the health food store.

My parents gave Hubby and me some money. My sister is interning at a rehabilitation center for women where they make crafts and she got me a pair of beautiful earrings. My older sister got us a couple of board games (Blokus & Would You Rather?) Hubby replaced the iPod that was stolen earlier this year. My in-laws got me a giftcard to Lush and my brother-in-laws got me an Amazon giftcard and the game Chocolate Fix.

easy
01-01-2010, 08:12 PM
ya not even a card!