PDA

View Full Version : Peace!

CarlaRant
12-20-2009, 08:42 AM
I'm leaving in seven hours for Indiana--holidays with the family. I won't have much internet access, so everyone have a great holiday! ~Carla

rodrigo
12-20-2009, 08:57 AM
I'm leaving in seven hours for Indiana--holidays with the family. I won't have much internet access, so everyone have a great holiday! ~Carla

have fun!

Lifestyle_X
12-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Enjoy Carla !

linsee
12-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Carla, I hope you have a great time. Enjoy your well deserved holiday break from school.

CarlaRant
12-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks everyone! It was a great trip. I had a lot of fun with my fam, but it's good to be back home.

easy
01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
why didnt you have internet access? i feel this is weird!

Lifestyle_X
01-02-2010, 06:50 AM

If I'm travelling, I don't want to have 'too much' internet access. I went to the US in September for 2 weeks with my buddy, and whenever he could, the dude was just chatting on MSN. He was breaking up with this girl.. It was so irritating ! We were +- 8000 kilometers from home for 2 weeks and still it felt like home. I was on vacation to enjoy a well and deserved break, without the nagging of people here in Belgium. I didn't even want to say hello to my friends when he was on MSN. If I wanted to send me greetings, I just posted a card. Only communication by mail, that was my rule, and not too much. MSN, cellphone, email.. no way ! But that's just me.

CarlaRant
01-02-2010, 09:56 AM

My parents are behind the technology curve. They have a computer only because I left it behind when I moved and it is dial-up. So, I find it more irritating to try to log-in than it's worth.

If I'm travelling, I don't want to have 'too much' internet access. I went to the US in September for 2 weeks with my buddy, and whenever he could, the dude was just chatting on MSN. He was breaking up with this girl.. It was so irritating ! We were +- 8000 kilometers from home for 2 weeks and still it felt like home. I was on vacation to enjoy a well and deserved break, without the nagging of people here in Belgium. I didn't even want to say hello to my friends when he was on MSN. If I wanted to send me greetings, I just posted a card. Only communication by mail, that was my rule, and not too much. MSN, cellphone, email.. no way ! But that's just me.

Agreed. I was there to visit friends and family, which is why I'm on the internet at home most of the time. Since I was there in the flesh, there wasn't as much of a need to be sitting in front of the computer.