PDA

View Full Version : Heyo

jayMMX
12-04-2009, 06:41 PM
My name is Jay. Intros like these are always a big deal for me because I'm a really meticulous writer and want to make a good first impression. I've been sober all 17 years of my life and am going to keep it this way. Nothing about the typical party scene has ever appealed to me. I live in an extremely rural area of California and have never strayed far. Being able to breathe fresh air and see nature in all directions is amazing. In contrast, the majority of people around me are intolerant and immature. I've never completely expressed myself because I know how much shit I'd have to put up with for being different.

I'm someone who honestly loves all genres of music, although I listen to rock the most. Fugazi has recently entered my playlist and won't be leaving any time soon. Besides listening to music, I've been composing on the computer since I was 12. It's a hobby I'm very passionate about and want to improve at. My creativity has seemed to decline over the years, but I believe I still possess enough to get somewhere with it. College will be a new beginning for me. The end!

CarlaRant
12-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Welcome! You sound like a very mature young man.

Lifestyle_X
12-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Have a fun stay here !

SgtD
12-05-2009, 05:30 AM
hi