PDA

View Full Version : apparently i have to do this.

seansucks
12-03-2009, 01:01 PM
my name's sean, i'm nineteen and i live in seattle washington. my friend said this was mandatory--i always skip the introduction threads..

anyways, i listen to a bunch of stuff, primarily punk, hardcore and anything inspired by 90's punk practically. i'm probably mostly on here for music so i think that i should list some necessary information, though i doubt anyone will actually read this.

favorite bands: loma prieta, the kidcrash, orchid, hot cross, neil perry, dangers, comadre, and i'm really into la dispute right now.
just a short disclaimer: we probably shouldn't talk about music.

xSouthernEdgex
12-03-2009, 01:03 PM
my name's sean, i'm nineteen and i live in seattle washington. my friend said this was mandatory--i always skip the introduction threads..

anyways, i listen to a bunch of stuff, primarily punk, hardcore and anything inspired by 90's punk practically. i'm probably mostly on here for music so i think that i should list some necessary information, though i doubt anyone will actually read this.

favorite bands: loma prieta, the kidcrash, orchid, hot cross, neil perry, dangers, comadre, and i'm really into la dispute right now.
just a short disclaimer: we probably shouldn't talk about music.

Aha! I got youz on here!
Well, Welcome!

I've heard only some of the bands you listed, others I'm going to have to look up. My music queue is quite long at the moment though. I usually get on here for the music myself and of course to view the oh-so-frequent debates that happen on here.

Enjoy!

seansucks
12-03-2009, 01:07 PM
don't bother, i listen to shitty emo music, it's not worth it. stick with hardcore, musically, it's a better genre.

xSouthernEdgex
12-03-2009, 01:11 PM
don't bother, i listen to shitty emo music, it's not worth it. stick with hardcore, musically, it's a better genre.

I listen to all kinds of shit man. Somedays I have some Justice blasting some D.A.N.C.E., later some Bane, some Cro-Mags in a little bit and end with some Modest Mouse.

xsecx
12-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I listen to all kinds of shit man. Somedays I have some Justice blasting some D.A.N.C.E., later some Bane, some Cro-Mags in a little bit and end with some Modest Mouse.

there's only one justice allowed to mentioned on this board, and it's not that one.

xSouthernEdgex
12-03-2009, 04:20 PM
there's only one justice allowed to mentioned on this board, and it's not that one.

lol Yes sir.
Haha. It's quite embarassing.

D1988
12-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Welcome Sean.

Why shouldn't we talk about music? I don't understand why your introduction comes off so negatively?

linsee
12-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Hey dude, welcome.

easy
12-03-2009, 08:47 PM
i dont know about the other bands mentioned here... but kidcrash's new record is fabulous!