PDA

View Full Version : how did hxc dancing start



foreverinaday
01-05-2004, 08:47 PM
ive always wonder how hardcore dancing start some give me info on it

xsecx
01-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by foreverinaday
ive always wonder how hardcore dancing start some give me info on it

in terms of what?

coughslashcool
01-08-2004, 08:52 PM
it came from moshing.

xsecx
01-08-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by coughslashcool
it came from moshing.

not really.

coughslashcool
01-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
not really.

one day it went from moshing straight to floorpunching and windmills?

xsecx
01-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by coughslashcool
one day it went from moshing straight to floorpunching and windmills?

moshing is a generic term for all kinds of dancing. it doesn't answer the question it just's another term for it.

coughslashcool
01-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
moshing is a generic term for all kinds of dancing. it doesn't answer the question it just's another term for it.


bweh.

linsee
01-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by coughslashcool
bweh.

hey guy?

coughslashcool
01-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by linsee
hey guy?

haha yeah
i wanted to see what all the hype was

xsecx
01-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by coughslashcool
haha yeah
i wanted to see what all the hype was

hype or shittalking?

coughslashcool
01-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
hype or shittalking?

hype.
everyone is saying how fucked up this board is, but i dont see what theyre talking about.

linsee
01-08-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by coughslashcool
haha yeah
i wanted to see what all the hype was

haha im good.

Cuncussion
01-13-2004, 05:13 PM
hardcore danicing came from new york I"m pretty sure, I remeber seeing Henry Rollins and Ian MacKaye dancing on the Minor Threat demo, but that was dancing dancing, no floor punching there, I"m quite curious where it came from as well