PDA

View Full Version : superhero situation

Lifestyle_X
12-01-2009, 12:07 PM
I was going to post this in the classroom memories thread, but things changed.

Earlier today we had to do a 'game' in class.

Split in groups of 4 students, each student represented a superhero (you can choose which one, and you may choose 2 special abilities). They gave each group a paper with a bizarre situation. Our situation was : "Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt are having a birthday party for Maddox. It's on the top on a very steep and rocky mountain. There are 500 guests. They all need ice-cream as dessert. How are you gonna handle all those orders, where are you gonna get the stuff, how are you gonna make it and hand it out (in the fastest and best way) ? Oh yeah, no flying-power.

Our solution : Viktor (Sylar from Heroes), Linus (Magneto), Peter (King Kong), me (Spiderman)

Viktor would manipulate the guests' minds so they'd all choose banana ice-cream. Standing on the top of the mountain, I would shoot my spiderweb way down and make a trampoline with it so that Peter (KK) could just fall down the mountain instead of running. He would bounce on the trampoline and fly on a banana-tree. After he jumps, I go to back him up. He grabs all the bananas and throw them at me. I make a sac with spiderweb to carry 'em in, and I jump on the trampoline to the top of the mountain again.
There waits Magneto for the bananas. He takes a steel tray so he can stand on it and fly. He also takes the bananas and puts 'em on steel plates so he can take 'em with him.
He flies to the North Pole with all that stuff and ices the bananas. Goes back and serves 'em all at once with his power.

Funny remark, we all had to introduce ourselves and say what powers we had.
Peter went like, "Erm, I'm King Kong and I can grab bananas", the whole room laughed their ass of.

How would you do it ?

rodrigo
12-01-2009, 12:57 PM
wouldnt it be easier just to manipulate the minds of the guests into believing they already had some kickass icecream?

xsecx
12-01-2009, 01:01 PM
I was going to post this in the classroom memories thread, but things changed.

Earlier today we had to do a 'game' in class.

Split in groups of 4 students, each student represented a superhero (you can choose which one, and you may choose 2 special abilities). They gave each group a paper with a bizarre situation. Our situation was : "Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt are having a birthday party for Maddox. It's on the top on a very steep and rocky mountain. There are 500 guests. They all need ice-cream as dessert. How are you gonna handle all those orders, where are you gonna get the stuff, how are you gonna make it and hand it out (in the fastest and best way) ? Oh yeah, no flying-power.

Our solution : Viktor (Sylar from Heroes), Linus (Magneto), Peter (King Kong), me (Spiderman)

Viktor would manipulate the guests' minds so they'd all choose banana ice-cream. Standing on the top of the mountain, I would shoot my spiderweb way down and make a trampoline with it so that Peter (KK) could just fall down the mountain instead of running. He would bounce on the trampoline and fly on a banana-tree. After he jumps, I go to back him up. He grabs all the bananas and throw them at me. I make a sac with spiderweb to carry 'em in, and I jump on the trampoline to the top of the mountain again.
There waits Magneto for the bananas. He takes a steel tray so he can stand on it and fly. He also takes the bananas and puts 'em on steel plates so he can take 'em with him.
He flies to the North Pole with all that stuff and ices the bananas. Goes back and serves 'em all at once with his power.

Funny remark, we all had to introduce ourselves and say what powers we had.
Peter went like, "Erm, I'm King Kong and I can grab bananas", the whole room laughed their ass of.

How would you do it ?

does it have to be 4?

xsecx
12-01-2009, 01:02 PM
wouldnt it be easier just to manipulate the minds of the guests into believing they already had some kickass icecream?

same kinda thought I had.

Lifestyle_X
12-01-2009, 01:46 PM

Indeed, we all thought of that but the teachers wouldn't like it.

does it have to be 4?

3 or 4.

xsecx
12-01-2009, 01:49 PM
then I won't do the complete cop out.

1. iceman to freeze shit
2. flash to spin and deliver
3. franklin richards to transmute stuff around into the approiate raw ingredients.

Lifestyle_X
12-01-2009, 01:54 PM
That's like the best one ever ! Too bad I don't know Franklin Richards..

We were worrying about the orders, so we needed one to manipulate the minds/orders. All in all, we had an awesome laugh. Good thing King Kong was there !

xsecx
12-01-2009, 02:33 PM
That's like the best one ever ! Too bad I don't know Franklin Richards..

We were worrying about the orders, so we needed one to manipulate the minds/orders. All in all, we had an awesome laugh. Good thing King Kong was there !

son of 2 members of the fantastic 4, can alter reality.

rodrigo
12-01-2009, 03:23 PM
then I won't do the complete cop out.

1. iceman to freeze shit
2. flash to spin and deliver
3. franklin richards to transmute stuff around into the approiate raw ingredients.

i dont think i can beat that

xsecx
12-01-2009, 03:28 PM
i dont think i can beat that

half ass.

I can think of at least 2 more sets of three.

rodrigo
12-01-2009, 04:39 PM
half ass.

I can think of at least 2 more sets of three.

okay, cable would bodyslide to get the ingredients and serve the ice cream when its ready, plastic man would transform into a huge vat like thing to put the ingredients on, captain cold (just to avoid repeating iceman and because i think flash villains are funny) would help with the coldness, then red tornado would get in and mix everything.

four characters

xsecx
12-01-2009, 05:14 PM
okay, cable would bodyslide to get the ingredients and serve the ice cream when its ready, plastic man would transform into a huge vat like thing to put the ingredients on, captain cold (just to avoid repeating iceman and because i think flash villains are funny) would help with the coldness, then red tornado would get in and mix everything.

four characters

could have used weather wizard then.

straightXed
12-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Superheroes should be saving the plannet not concerning themselves with celebrity ice cream issues!

xsecx
12-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Superheroes should be saving the plannet not concerning themselves with celebrity ice cream issues!

who's to say that ice cream men aren't superheroes?

Lifestyle_X
12-02-2009, 07:03 AM

Another group in the class gave it a little introduction, saying that there were no more villains in the world so the superheroes started a little company.

straightXed
12-02-2009, 03:06 PM
who's to say that ice cream men aren't superheroes?

If they are maybe they should spend their time focussing on real ice cream issues and not wasting type on the lavish requests of celebrities!

straightXed
12-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Another group in the class gave it a little introduction, saying that there were no more villains in the world so the superheroes started a little company.

Or maybe pitt and jolie are the vilians here!