PDA

View Full Version : A bad movie you've watched recently

xCrucialDudex
11-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah, sometimes it happens. The movie is crap and you can't wait for it to end. So post out your frustration here!

I'll start. Today I watched Observe and Report and I highly NOT recommend it to see. It is just painful to watch. It's just crap. Shallow humor, no it's not actually shallow it's plain stupid and dumb. Crap. It's a crap. I have to say it one more time - this movie IS A PIECE OF CRAP.

SgtD
11-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Yeah, sometimes it happens. The movie is crap and you can't wait for it to end. So post out your frustration here!

I'll start. Today I watched Observe and Report and I highly NOT recommend it to see. It is just painful to watch. It's just crap. Shallow humor, no it's not actually shallow it's plain stupid and dumb. Crap. It's a crap. I have to say it one more time - this movie IS A PIECE OF CRAP.
are you kidding me?! I found that really funny, i laughed all hte way through it.

Telilah
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I agree with your Observe and Report and follow through with... 2012, you are better of just renting Independence Day, Deep Impact, The Day After Tomorrow or any of those other similar films. 2012 tried to follow the exact same formula of these but pulled it a little to far and just utterly failed. They could have done something good with it, sad really.
Oh and I watched Spread last night too, Ashton Kutcher is a man whore, end of story. Pretty terrible don't even know why I watched it and that voice he was doing was just annoying to no end.

xCrucialDudex
12-01-2009, 03:20 AM
are you kidding me?! I found that really funny, i laughed all hte way through it.

Nope, I'm dead serious. It's a real stupid, dumb, piece of shit movie.

xCrucialDudex
12-01-2009, 03:23 AM
I agree with your Observe and Report and follow through with... 2012, you are better of just renting Independence Day, Deep Impact, The Day After Tomorrow or any of those other similar films. 2012 tried to follow the exact same formula of these but pulled it a little to far and just utterly failed. They could have done something good with it, sad really.
Oh and I watched Spread last night too, Ashton Kutcher is a man whore, end of story. Pretty terrible don't even know why I watched it and that voice he was doing was just annoying to no end.

Spread wasn't too bad in my opinion, as well as The Day After Tomorrow.

PS: I have a feeling this is gonna be a very heated thread hehe ^_^

Telilah
12-01-2009, 07:03 AM
as well as The Day After Tomorrow.

I wasnt saying The Day After Tomorrow was bad, but that you're better off watching that then 2012.

xCrucialDudex
12-01-2009, 02:15 PM
I wasnt saying The Day After Tomorrow was bad, but that you're better off watching that then 2012.

I see. I noticed many people speak unfavorably of 2012. I honestly expect it to be good but yeah may be I'm just wrong.

xsecx
12-02-2009, 04:27 PM
twilight was one of the most unintentionally funny movies I've ever seen.

xCrucialDudex
12-03-2009, 02:23 AM

the new one?

xsecx
12-03-2009, 08:32 AM
the new one?

nah, the first one, no way I'm paying money to see something like that.

xCrucialDudex
12-04-2009, 12:53 AM

heh I don't really see why you think it's funny. are we talking haha funny here or strange or smth?

xsecx
12-04-2009, 09:22 AM
heh I don't really see why you think it's funny. are we talking haha funny here or strange or smth?

that entire movie was hilarious. the acting was horrible, the premise is bad. the scene where bella walks in front of a fan and edward looks like he's going to puke was amazing. funniest shit ever.

rodrigo
12-04-2009, 12:17 PM
that entire movie was hilarious. the acting was horrible, the premise is bad. the scene where bella walks in front of a fan and edward looks like he's going to puke was amazing. funniest shit ever.

may i ask how did you end up watching that one?

xsecx
12-04-2009, 12:54 PM
may i ask how did you end up watching that one?

netflix, the greatest service ever. it looked funny, and it was. it was also really really bad.

Lifestyle_X
12-04-2009, 01:20 PM

Got that right, I can find myself with your opinion.

Btw, don't watch Dead Snow ! It's about nazi zombies somewhere in Norway. Some friends go to the snowy mountains in a hut to party for a few days, and hup... here come the zombies.
Or yeah, watch it and laugh your ass off and tell me your opinion !

rodrigo
12-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Got that right, I can find myself with your opinion.

Btw, don't watch Dead Snow ! It's about nazi zombies somewhere in Norway. Some friends go to the snowy mountains in a hut to party for a few days, and hup... here come the zombies.
Or yeah, watch it and laugh your ass off and tell me your opinion !

wait, kids going to a hut somewhere remote and zombies start appearing?
did it involve the necronomicon too?

CarlaRant
12-04-2009, 07:48 PM
netflix, the greatest service ever. it looked funny, and it was. it was also really really bad.

Agreed. The dialogue written in the series should have never been uttered aloud.

Lifestyle_X
12-04-2009, 08:00 PM
wait, kids going to a hut somewhere remote and zombies start appearing?
did it involve the necronomicon too?

What does that mean ? Something with death obvious but.. ?
I'd say go check it out.

rodrigo
12-04-2009, 08:02 PM
What does that mean ? Something with death obvious but.. ?
I'd say go check it out.

just making a reference to a great movie that has a similar basis as the one you mentioned

sabresnmets
01-03-2010, 11:38 AM
I dont get where all this stupid infatuation is with vampires. i refuse to get into it. I will however watch true blood every once in a while but cant get into it.

xsecx
01-03-2010, 12:29 PM
I dont get where all this stupid infatuation is with vampires. i refuse to get into it. I will however watch true blood every once in a while but cant get into it.

what's funny about twilight is that it isn't even vampires. it's what happens when a woman with no clue about vampires, writes a book that gets turned into a movie.

sabresnmets
01-03-2010, 10:46 PM
what's funny about twilight is that it isn't even vampires. it's what happens when a woman with no clue about vampires, writes a book that gets turned into a movie.
and the idiot is making millions.

straightXed
01-04-2010, 09:14 AM
and the idiot is making millions.

Making millions doesn't sound so idiotic! The fans however....

sabresnmets
01-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Making millions doesn't sound so idiotic! The fans however....
very good point. the person is just exploiting the idiots. i want in!!!

Marion
01-05-2010, 05:34 AM
For a teenagers' movie, I think Twilight is not that bad...the books are quite enjoyable (the story is rather ok, while it's not ok in the movies), and the way it is filmed is quite good. But the 2nd movie stinks. :)

Latest bad movie I've watched is Paranormal Activity.
Everyone was making such a bid deal out of it, I figured I'd watched it...but it's just not good. Quite useless.

CarlaRant
01-05-2010, 12:24 PM
very good point. the person is just exploiting the idiots. i want in!!!

I like your signature. I just taught a lesson on carpe diem today.

sabresnmets
01-06-2010, 02:11 AM
I like your signature. I just taught a lesson on carpe diem today.
thank you i have a tattoo with it as well.

xCrucialDudex
03-19-2010, 02:32 AM
i will have to go with blade runner. saw that a few nights ago and by the time the end came around i was asking myself what the hell the movie was about.

Yeah, heavy stuff. I snoozed through the half of it.

rodrigo
03-19-2010, 08:52 AM
...kids today...

xCrucialDudex
03-19-2010, 08:58 AM
...kids today...

Well, you're a kid yourself so it's kind of funny when you talk like that.

straightXed
03-19-2010, 05:56 PM
the bounty hunter...absoloute trash.

xsecx
03-19-2010, 07:54 PM
the bounty hunter...absoloute trash.

did you lose a bet or something?

straightXed
03-19-2010, 08:29 PM
did you lose a bet or something?

Something like that, it was beyond painful though!!

SgtD
03-20-2010, 04:12 AM
12 monkeys.

xCrucialDudex
04-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Facing The Giants

This is downright horrible movie with profusely saturated barefaced Christian propaganda... to the point that makes you wanna puke. I could only see it to the end because of my interest in the football. It's just hurts thinking about how and for what purposes was this movie created - this is simply an almost undisguised propaganda.

I highly recommend this movie NOT.