PDA

View Full Version : Vegan candy

CarlaRant
11-27-2009, 10:02 PM
http://www.naturalcandystore.com/category/vegan-candy

Hell yes! The Jokerz bar is like a Snickers. Perfect stocking stuffers.

easy
11-28-2009, 09:09 AM
you are the ultimate vegan treat resource! thank you!

CarlaRant
11-28-2009, 09:36 AM
That's quite an honor! You're welcome.

linsee
11-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Oooh, good Christmas gifts, thanks!

D1988
11-30-2009, 03:04 AM
Hey Carla, I remember doing a trade with Brian Murphy a few years back. He asked me to throw in some Skittles because he said the ones you have over there in the US are not vegan, but the ones we have here in the UK are. So I sent him a bunch and he was happy as hell.

He also asked me to send him some Ritter Sport mint chocolate bars, I had to look around quite a bit for them but managed to find them and send him some of those as well and he was happy as hell again. I actually bought a few of these bars since then and they are real good, I would never have suspected that they were vegan.

Anyway, just thought I would share that. If you want Skittles or anything let me know and I'll send some. I am long over due sending Lindsey some Thorntons toffee anyway :(

CarlaRant
11-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey Carla, I remember doing a trade with Brian Murphy a few years back. He asked me to throw in some Skittles because he said the ones you have over there in the US are not vegan, but the ones we have here in the UK are. So I sent him a bunch and he was happy as hell.

He also asked me to send him some Ritter Sport mint chocolate bars, I had to look around quite a bit for them but managed to find them and send him some of those as well and he was happy as hell again. I actually bought a few of these bars since then and they are real good, I would never have suspected that they were vegan.

Anyway, just thought I would share that. If you want Skittles or anything let me know and I'll send some. I am long over due sending Lindsey some Thorntons toffee anyway :(

Ooo! Cool! I could think of a couple of trades. Skittles are now on the safe list since they finally took the gelatin out. Freakin' Ritter Sport bars are delicious. Hubby and I had them when we were in Ireland. Thanks!

xsecx
11-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Ooo! Cool! I could think of a couple of trades. Skittles are now on the safe list since they finally took the gelatin out. Freakin' Ritter Sport bars are delicious. Hubby and I had them when we were in Ireland. Thanks!

uk has at least one different flavor than us ones.

CarlaRant
11-30-2009, 07:07 PM
Hmm...point taken.

xKAMRONx
12-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Why don't we have the one extra flavor? >=[