PDA

View Full Version : New Straight Edge News Story

linsee
11-17-2009, 11:33 PM
It didn't suck.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9QCOQ6KTik&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9QCOQ6KTik&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CarlaRant
11-18-2009, 06:40 AM
For Fox News, this was actually a well done piece.

xCrucialDudex
11-18-2009, 07:26 AM

What's the problem with Fox News?

xsecx
11-18-2009, 08:52 AM

local station though and not necessarily guided by the mothership.

xvunderx
11-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Wow that was a breath of fresh air.

linsee
11-18-2009, 10:34 AM
In the background when they play "Watch Me Rise" you could hear "Goddamn he said, I promised myself I'd never feel this fucking way again".

Oops. Haha.

mouseman004
11-18-2009, 02:06 PM
What's the problem with Fox News?

Really really really really really conservative news station.

SgtD
11-18-2009, 03:05 PM
sweet pete looks really OLD.

xsecx
11-18-2009, 03:31 PM
sweet pete looks really OLD.

dude is really old at this point though. but yeah. being straight edge didn't really help him retain any kind of youthful qualities.

the reporter actually emailed me about it and I blew it off figuring it'd be a hack job. I actually feel kind of bad I ignored it now.

SgtD
11-18-2009, 03:43 PM
dude is really old at this point though. but yeah. being straight edge didn't really help him retain any kind of youthful qualities.

the reporter actually emailed me about it and I blew it off figuring it'd be a hack job. I actually feel kind of bad I ignored it now.

damn. next time you should ask who they are interviewing other than you. that could have been a good promotion for the website as well, and through the website it could have been more informative.

xsecx
11-18-2009, 03:45 PM
damn. next time you should ask who they are interviewing other than you. that could have been a good promotion for the website as well, and through the website it could have been more informative.

yeah but honestly, up to this point no one has done anything even remotely good so it's been a good idea to just keep your distance and let them make someone else look bad.

SgtD
11-18-2009, 03:51 PM
yeah but honestly, up to this point no one has done anything even remotely good so it's been a good idea to just keep your distance and let them make someone else look bad.

absolutely, i don't blame you. i probably would have done the same thing if i was in your shoes.

xCrucialDudex
11-19-2009, 12:32 AM
I would probably help them anyway. At least I'd ask what exactly they were planning to do. That would be a fair question to ask since they ask you to invest your time and you should know what you're subscribing to. But yeah what's done is done no point in regreting this. And yes this commentary turned out pretty good.

Really really really really really conservative news station.

CarlaRant
11-24-2009, 06:38 PM
local station though and not necessarily guided by the mothership.
Good to hear.

In the background when they play "Watch Me Rise" you could hear "Goddamn he said, I promised myself I'd never feel this fucking way again".

Oops. Haha.
I wonder if someone got screamed at for that one.

Sorry for missing the reply man. I've been kind of out of it lately and missed your question. Definitely not a snub.

Marion
11-25-2009, 08:35 AM
Very different from the usual videos

nice!

xCrucialDudex
12-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Sorry for missing the reply man. I've been kind of out of it lately and missed your question. Definitely not a snub.

No problem, mouseman got your back ;)

CarlaRant
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Yes I can always count on my Canadians. :)

Straight_Edge_X
12-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Right 0.28 seconds is that right guy holding a cigarette?

If that is hmmm...

xchainxofxstrengthx
12-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Yea nice piece