PDA

View Full Version : rip chuck

xsecx
10-29-2009, 02:11 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=129485

SgtD
10-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Rip

rodrigo
10-29-2009, 05:52 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=129485

kevin seconds shared this on facebook a while ago

OTIS LINK JUST HEARD FROM CHUCK BISCUITS! (UPDATED!)
Compartir
Hoy a las 18:25

Okay, guys. I take this as a solid refutation of the Chuck Biscuits death rumors. Otis Link was business partners with Chuck Biscuits back in the '80s, in a concern called Otis 'n' Biscuits. Here's what Otis just posted on his Facebook page:

" Otis Link Heard from CHUCK BISCUITS today at 1:51 he says "This is fucking retarded" no you cant have his email."

This, after Otis' more detailed earlier post:

" Otis Link CHUCK BISCUITS!!!! Not True to me until the dead guy sings!
I cant keep up with the calls and the emails, here is what I know.
Chuck sent me an email last night at 11:55 DEAD MEN DONT EMAIL!
I talked with Bob, chucks brother today, Chucks family has not been notified of a death. Normally they are told if their brother or son is sick or dead.
A rumor started in august about cancer, Chuck was fine then too."

News reporters at wire services, please note: THE INTERNET IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE! As Blabbermouth.net put it in one of their updates, "Rumors are beginning to swirl that this story is some kind of elaborate hoax involving a Facebook page and several months' worth of correspondence from someone claiming to be Chuck."

*shakes head* Thank Jah that Chuck still lives. And thanks, Otis, for clearing it up.

UPDATE: Okay, y'all. Dig Otis' latest post:

" Otis Link CHUCK BISCUITS still aint dead! just smells funny.
How awesome is it that the media does not care about confirming anything any more. No one ever contacted chuck or his family to see if he was dead. His brother just talked with him at work today."

Re-read that: BOB MONTGOMERY, CHUCK'S BROTHER, SPOKE WITH HIM ON THE PHONE. TODAY. AT HIS WORKPLACE. Now, let's see the media rush to correct this *guffaw!*....

SgtD
10-29-2009, 06:06 PM
fuck, i'm really glad. still, this made me think about how my 40's are going to be spent mourning all those punk and hardcore guys dropping like flies...

xsecx
10-29-2009, 08:31 PM
kevin seconds shared this on facebook a while ago
yeah they apparently just updated it.