PDA

View Full Version : nick griffin

xsecx
10-22-2009, 09:04 PM
holy shit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8321157.stm

if he doesn't get assassinated I'll be amazed.

linsee
10-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Ed and I were discussing him earlier. I am not someone that follows politics, but holy shit, this dude sucks.

SgtD
10-23-2009, 05:03 AM
he made the same impression on me as the hungarian right wing extremists. WHO THE FUCK WOULD FOLLOW HIS POLITICAL IDEAS?! He is clearly an idiot without any argument really, and just plain stupid. Even denying his previous statements? Yeah, he doesn't even have the guts to stand up for himself.

straightXed
10-24-2009, 08:57 AM
he made the same impression on me as the hungarian right wing extremists. WHO THE FUCK WOULD FOLLOW HIS POLITICAL IDEAS?! He is clearly an idiot without any argument really, and just plain stupid. Even denying his previous statements? Yeah, he doesn't even have the guts to stand up for himself.

Sacrily enough people follow him enough for him to be an MEP. Whats even more worrying is that they were interviewing the public after his TV appearence and one lady said that she used to be staunchly against the BNP but since seeing the TV show she is now wavering. How the hell can his performance on that show make anyone think twice in favour of the BNP?

straightXed
10-24-2009, 09:15 AM
holy shit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8321157.stm

if he doesn't get assassinated I'll be amazed.

He would probably welcome it as it appears his whole strategy is to play the victim and gain support through his bizzarre martyrdom.

So many people were saying we should never give him airtime because it just fuels the parties popularity but i personally think the BNP simply condemn themselves when they open their mouths. Still it is scary that they have as much support as they do and that some people see them as a worthwhile place to put their vote.

I think the rest of the pannel were pretty good, bonnie greer particulalry.

Lifestyle_X
10-24-2009, 09:39 AM
what would the world be without those dumbasses ? oh yeah, a better place..

SgtD
10-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Sacrily enough people follow him enough for him to be an MEP. Whats even more worrying is that they were interviewing the public after his TV appearence and one lady said that she used to be staunchly against the BNP but since seeing the TV show she is now wavering. How the hell can his performance on that show make anyone think twice in favour of the BNP?

that's just sad.

xAdamSx
11-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Nick Griffin is a vile man, his whole party is. I don't understand how people can want to follow his twisted ideologies. A neighbouring town of ours (Barnsley) elected a BNP candidate in the last elections, I can't believe they have managed to obtain a seat in two towns now. I highly doubt he will ever get into power, but it'd be very worrying if he did to say the least.

xsecx
11-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Nick Griffin is a vile man, his whole party is. I don't understand how people can want to follow his twisted ideologies. A neighbouring town of ours (Barnsley) elected a BNP candidate in the last elections, I can't believe they have managed to obtain a seat in two towns now. I highly doubt he will ever get into power, but it'd be very worrying if he did to say the least.

he's in power now though? He has a seat on the EU parliament.