PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help me out here....

JoeyX
08-28-2009, 10:11 PM
I'm not sure to as if I actually do believe in god or not. However, I'm starting to think I....dooo, which is kinda hard for me to say. However, I don't believe in religion, I don't believe in having I guess certain view or rules to believe in a god, I don't believe god is anything anybody says he/she is, I just believe that it is POSSIBLE of a higher power, I do not believe in fate, or faith, I just believe in the POSSIBILITY of a higher power. Does anybody believe this same thing as me? I'm honestly quite confused at this point, I'm not an athiest(anymore for that matter), because I'm leaning towards the POSSIBILITY of a higher power, but very unsure, and if I did believe in a higher power, I'm not sure where to go from there.

I'm sure some of you are like, this kid is ridiculous, but I admit that myself right now. I will never be a set religion as in like christian, catholic, etc., but if someone is interesting in chatting with the same ideals, or even similar, hit me up on here, on aim( joeyslayer717 ).

straightXed
08-29-2009, 06:05 AM
I'm not sure to as if I actually do believe in god or not. However, I'm starting to think I....dooo, which is kinda hard for me to say. However, I don't believe in religion, I don't believe in having I guess certain view or rules to believe in a god, I don't believe god is anything anybody says he/she is, I just believe that it is POSSIBLE of a higher power, I do not believe in fate, or faith, I just believe in the POSSIBILITY of a higher power. Does anybody believe this same thing as me? I'm honestly quite confused at this point, I'm not an athiest(anymore for that matter), because I'm leaning towards the POSSIBILITY of a higher power, but very unsure, and if I did believe in a higher power, I'm not sure where to go from there.

I'm sure some of you are like, this kid is ridiculous, but I admit that myself right now. I will never be a set religion as in like christian, catholic, etc., but if someone is interesting in chatting with the same ideals, or even similar, hit me up on here, on aim( joeyslayer717 ).

Not sure exactly what quantifies "higher power" for you, perhaps you could determin what makes it higher than all the power you have. Whatis it capable of that you aren't?

JoeyX
08-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Not sure exactly what quantifies "higher power" for you, perhaps you could determin what makes it higher than all the power you have. Whatis it capable of that you aren't?

That is my point, I don't know. I believe there is the possibility of something being a higher power, for the meer thought that there has to be something out there, I don't know. You've stated my own confusion haha.

xGriffox
08-30-2009, 02:51 PM
So you are an agnostic.

straightXed
08-30-2009, 05:30 PM
That is my point, I don't know. I believe there is the possibility of something being a higher power, for the meer thought that there has to be something out there, I don't know. You've stated my own confusion haha.

So this higher power could just as easily be you and your potential and how you cause or invite things to happen in your life? I mean that is unless you are able to distinguish what this higher power is capable of that you aren't?

Just_Phenomenal
08-30-2009, 07:22 PM

Well I believe in God, but I don't believe in religion at all.

JoeyX
08-31-2009, 12:55 AM
Well I believe in God, but I don't believe in religion at all.

Do you believe in things like "sinning" and things of that nature?

xsecx
09-03-2009, 09:26 PM
So this higher power could just as easily be you and your potential and how you cause or invite things to happen in your life? I mean that is unless you are able to distinguish what this higher power is capable of that you aren't?

man ed, I guess he ignored this post too!

JoeyX
09-03-2009, 10:08 PM
man ed, I guess he ignored this post too!

Coming from a person who runs this messageboard, you sure are acting mature.

xGriffox
09-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Coming from a person who runs this messageboard, you sure are acting mature.
lulz.
e-drama.

JoeyX
09-03-2009, 10:24 PM
lulz.
e-drama.

Hahaha totally. Which is why I refrain from calling people names or acting immature, because it solves nothing, and is quite lame, especially when it comes from the person who maintains and runs this board, that gives an overall great outlook to new people wanting to post here....which is kind of why this messageboard is here. I could be wrong, it could've been made for the bashing of people who join, who knows. This is probably the most immature post you'll ever get from me :)

rodrigo
09-03-2009, 10:27 PM
This is probably the most immature post you'll ever get from me :)

that was funny

JoeyX
09-03-2009, 10:28 PM
that was funny

Why is that haha

rodrigo
09-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Why is that haha

you call people ignorant, when its been proven otherwise
you threw a bottle to the air, tried to flip a car and acted like a jerk, when people called on the shit you've done you couldnt take it and just left withouth ever acknowledging that you actually did wrong
you act like a little kid when nobody replied to a couple of your posts
you dont really seem to understand what you say and what other people say.

JoeyX
09-03-2009, 11:06 PM
you call people ignorant, when its been proven otherwise
you threw a bottle to the air, tried to flip a car and acted like a jerk, when people called on the shit you've done you couldnt take it and just left withouth ever acknowledging that you actually did wrong
you act like a little kid when nobody replied to a couple of your posts
you dont really seem to understand what you say and what other people say.

1st off I admitted I was wrong, and that my decisions weren't very mature. 2nd, acting like a little kid would be whining, and crying, and pleading for all of you to not hate me. I'm doing none of the sort, I'm observing, and calling it out. I do understand what I say, maybe you don't understand what I say.

rodrigo
09-03-2009, 11:22 PM
1st off I admitted I was wrong, and that my decisions weren't very mature. 2nd, acting like a little kid would be whining, and crying, and pleading for all of you to not hate me. I'm doing none of the sort, I'm observing, and calling it out. I do understand what I say, maybe you don't understand what I say.

nope, you just couldnt cope with people comments after the stupid things you did, you tried to excuse yourself but never admitted you did wrong and then tried to turn the whole deal into people wanting to bash you, same as you're trying to turn your lack of a grasp on reality into people ignoring your posts.
oh, wait, in that thread you didint reply ed's last post.

and dude, you were whining and trying to make everybody else being something withouth even looking at yourself and what you do first, and that's childish.
but hey, you'll probably say that im being immature or ignorant and then ignore whatever bases i have for saying that.

no, i think you dont understand what you say and how your post read, and it's not even a language thing. you say things that are not really backed up by anything, you think you have an argument when you just talk shit that has no bases. and somehow think you're right.

JoeyX
09-03-2009, 11:33 PM
nope, you just couldnt cope with people comments after the stupid things you did, you tried to excuse yourself but never admitted you did wrong and then tried to turn the whole deal into people wanting to bash you, same as you're trying to turn your lack of a grasp on reality into people ignoring your posts.
oh, wait, in that thread you didint reply ed's last post.

and dude, you were whining and trying to make everybody else being something withouth even looking at yourself and what you do first, and that's childish.
but hey, you'll probably say that im being immature or ignorant and then ignore whatever bases i have for saying that.

no, i think you dont understand what you say and how your post read, and it's not even a language thing. you say things that are not really backed up by anything, you think you have an argument when you just talk shit that has no bases. and somehow think you're right.

I could cope with it, thank you so much for telling me my views and feelings by the way. I did admit what I did was dumb of me, but I guess you mustve not read that, I guess me lacking my grasp on reality is what did it....if that makes any sense at all even.

I look at what I do, I admit I was wrong, whether you read my admittance of wrong doing or not, is no importance of mine, I admitted I was wrong, simple as that. I never once said I was right, I never once said my opinion was right, I said its what I FEEL, that is why I talk about it, that is why I debate it and talk about my opinions, because opinions can change.

This all could've been answered with a simple, yes I'am ignoring you, or no I'm not ignoring you, I'm not the one who blows this whole ordeal out of proportion.

rodrigo
09-03-2009, 11:40 PM
I could cope with it, thank you so much for telling me my views and feelings by the way. I did admit what I did was dumb of me, but I guess you mustve not read that, I guess me lacking my grasp on reality is what did it....if that makes any sense at all even.

I look at what I do, I admit I was wrong, whether you read my admittance of wrong doing or not, is no importance of mine, I admitted I was wrong, simple as that. I never once said I was right, I never once said my opinion was right, I said its what I FEEL, that is why I talk about it, that is why I debate it and talk about my opinions, because opinions can change.

This all could've been answered with a simple, yes I'am ignoring you, or no I'm not ignoring you, I'm not the one who blows this whole ordeal out of proportion.

so you coped with it leaving the message board.
yeah, you admit this now, yet still lots of posts you keep ignoring in this very thread.
and feeling things is not really close to knowing things or anything that's actually debatable.

and i doubt many people here ignore your posts, they just refuse to answer them because you dont really discuss things, you imagine shit and believe it's real, use words you dont really seem to understand and cant accept that you've been proven wrong.

JoeyX
09-03-2009, 11:46 PM
so you coped with it leaving the message board.
yeah, you admit this now, yet still lots of posts you keep ignoring in this very thread.
and feeling things is not really close to knowing things or anything that's actually debatable.

and i doubt many people here ignore your posts, they just refuse to answer them because you dont really discuss things, you imagine shit and believe it's real, use words you dont really seem to understand and cant accept that you've been proven wrong.

What posts am I ignoring on this thread?

I do discuss things, what do I imagine and believe its real? If you are refering to animal suffering post, I'm sorry if you think its only my imagination that animals are suffering for our benefit, and I FEEEEELL it is wrong, sorry that I don't believe that our gain out of it outweighs the fact that it does help us. Damn, I'm such a terrible person. What words do I not understand, and where have I been proven wrong that I can't accept?

rodrigo
09-03-2009, 11:51 PM
What posts am I ignoring on this thread?

I do discuss things, what do I imagine and believe its real? If you are refering to animal suffering post, I'm sorry if you think its only my imagination that animals are suffering for our benefit, and I FEEEEELL it is wrong, sorry that I don't believe that our gain out of it outweighs the fact that it does help us. Damn, I'm such a terrible person. What words do I not understand, and where have I been proven wrong that I can't accept?

look at the latest 4 arguments you've had. look at the post that made you call dusty immature. and dude, you were saying that you couldnt believe that there wasnt a machine to replace animal testing. if you cant see all that, i cant help you more and i'll keep my ignoring your posts.

JoeyX
09-03-2009, 11:56 PM
look at the latest 4 arguments you've had. look at the post that made you call dusty immature. and dude, you were saying that you couldnt believe that there wasnt a machine to replace animal testing. if you cant see all that, i cant help you more and i'll keep my ignoring your posts.

I'm sorry that I don't believe that with all the technology that there isn't something that can replace animals for testing. Maybe there would be if we stopped focusing on the new Xbox to come out with, or the next drug to free your mind of innocent headaches, GOD NO I can't have a headache, lets pop a pill, that will cure our headache,....if thats not a crutch in life, then neither is drinking. I don't need a pill to cure me. Yeah I called him immature, because he acted immature. Call me immature, its how you feel, how is me calling him immature any different than calling me childish?

rodrigo
09-03-2009, 11:59 PM
hey kids, is my english bad or something?

linsee
09-04-2009, 12:21 AM

absolutely not.

JoeyX
09-04-2009, 01:47 AM

What I'm apparently not getting, I'm assuming thats what this means.