PDA

View Full Version : Being Human

linsee
08-16-2009, 09:57 PM
I watched the first episode of this tonight. It was different than I expected, but I still liked it.

Anyone else watch it? Does it get better?

JoeyX
08-17-2009, 12:39 AM
I watched the first episode of this tonight. It was different than I expected, but I still liked it.

There is a tv show called Being Human?

Is it an observative show of regular boring life, like Jon & Kate plus 8, which for some dumb reason, I find very interesting to watch.

nataliefayeg
08-17-2009, 04:13 AM
Is it an observative show of regular boring life, like Jon & Kate plus 8, which for some dumb reason, I find very interesting to watch.

Jon and Kate plus 8 is fucking awesome!

xsecx
08-17-2009, 09:37 AM

taped but not watched yet.

straightXed
08-17-2009, 09:52 AM

It wasn't as good as i hoped, i think it could have been darker. It has some good moments but i ended up being more interested in seeing where they had filmed it all as some regular haunts of mine were featured.

See if you recognise any of the places it was filmed, you have been to some!!

linsee
08-17-2009, 07:31 PM
There is a tv show called Being Human?

It's a British show about a vampire, werewolf, and ghost that live together.

It wasn't as good as i hoped, i think it could have been darker. It has some good moments but i ended up being more interested in seeing where they had filmed it all as some regular haunts of mine were featured.

See if you recognise any of the places it was filmed, you have been to some!!

Ooh, that's kind of exciting. I'm going to watch the second episode later.