PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter..

mouseman004
07-21-2009, 01:15 AM
is a psycho. I mean I knew she was a righty, but she makes Bill O'reilly seem like he comes in on the left. I just read a book by a Canadian political scientist named John Ralson Saul, and it came in waaaay on the Left, so I thought I would go the other way for entertainment's sake and bought an Ann Coulter book called "Guilty". There is a chapter in the book called "Victim of a Crime? Blame a Single Mother" and she goes OFF on women having children out of wedlock. The woman is insane. The book is entertaining, but man, I can't beleive she has any serious supporters.

Pilaf
07-21-2009, 07:43 AM
The book is entertaining, but man, I can't beleive she has any serious supporters.

You're a canuck, are you not?

I invite you to come try and survive in the Bible Belt for a year. You'll meet plenty of....."people"....who share her views.

funwithpinetrees
07-30-2009, 01:33 AM
I don't think Ann Coulter believes what she says. I think she just likes to say things to say things, and to rile people up for attention. She is a good writer, I just don't even bother disagreeing because I think of her as just a big squishy polemic.