PDA

View Full Version : New ALIEN VS PREDATOR game...

Adam Edge hwc
07-20-2009, 08:42 PM
If your into this series like i am with the comics an movies.Please check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTUkuF87XoM

rodrigo
07-20-2009, 09:05 PM
If your into this series like i am with the comics an movies.Please check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTUkuF87XoM

i'm not really a fan of alien, but i remember reading Predator:Big Game when i was around 10 or 11 years old and i liked it a lot

xsecx
07-21-2009, 08:45 AM
i'm not really a fan of alien, but i remember reading Predator:Big Game when i was around 10 or 11 years old and i liked it a lot

the games are awesome. never read the comics but am glad that they're finally making another one.

Adam Edge hwc
07-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah they were working on a game based off of aliens the movie.It was suppose to cover if Ripley and all the soliders had died.And another group of soliders had to find them.But for some reason there has been no word of it now.I don't know if this AVP game kind of took all hype away or they just stoped it.But either way its looks amazing.Ill keep the release date for the AVP game posted for anyone down on getting it.

straightXed
07-21-2009, 04:08 PM
the games are awesome. never read the comics but am glad that they're finally making another one.

I used to love alien comics, when they crossed over with predator it was ok to start with but i found the comics didn't keep me interested...then they just went crossover crazy like. I love the first AvP game though, i haven't played the others but the first one was awesome.

XCarsonSCX
07-22-2009, 05:29 PM
It looks cool, but it doesn't say what platforms it'll be for and I wonder what it will be like if you can only play predator, I mean I like the aliens too and stuff. Plus I wonder if there will be a multi-player mode cause it's be fun to do like aliens vs. predator and all.

Adam Edge hwc
07-23-2009, 07:05 AM
You will be able to play all three characters and it will deff be able to play multiplayer.

Segadoway
07-23-2009, 07:17 AM
FUCK YEAH
I can't wait