PDA

View Full Version : Juno?

MrMcKeigue
06-26-2009, 11:00 PM
I hear a lot of good things about it, but I read a past post of Dusty that said the dialogue felt forced and fake, like rape with a condom. Actually, that bad humor at the end was mine.

So I'm gonna watch it, is it good? No spoilers, please.

JoeyX
06-26-2009, 11:53 PM
I liked it. However, I like a lot of horrible movies haha. It seems to try and be REALLY dry comedy, almost fails, and turns from wannabe dry comedy to really serious. So its good and bad, I know that doesn't help haha, but thats my 2 cents on it.

SgtD
06-27-2009, 03:29 AM
i liked it, it was ok.

elmtree
06-27-2009, 12:21 PM
It's cute.

MrMcKeigue
06-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Saw it. I must say I was rather disappointed.

xvunderx
06-30-2009, 08:40 AM
I rather liked it! I think for me there was so much hype I was expecting too much going in, but after the first little bit the dialog settled down and it was an interesting movie.

JoeyX
06-30-2009, 11:19 AM
I rather liked it! I think for me there was so much hype I was expecting too much going in, but after the first little bit the dialog settled down and it was an interesting movie.

I admit this movie was ok, but was is interesting about a girl who gets pregnant in high school, and decides to give it up for adoption? I can go into the city, and watch this movie, live, free, and have a new real character play the part anytime I want hahaha.

Oh that was so mean of me.

MrMcKeigue
06-30-2009, 12:43 PM
I admit this movie was ok, but was is interesting about a girl who gets pregnant in high school, and decides to give it up for adoption? I can go into the city, and watch this movie, live, free, and have a new real character play the part anytime I want hahaha.

Oh that was so mean of me.

Haha, I found it hilariously true.