PDA

View Full Version : iranian civil war countdown

xsecx
06-15-2009, 10:34 AM
starts here!

mouseman004
06-15-2009, 04:51 PM
starts here!

They just ordered an investigation into the election results, I figure the making of the civil war will start with whatever that investigation finds. Either way one side is going to be outraged.

xsecx
06-15-2009, 07:24 PM
They just ordered an investigation into the election results, I figure the making of the civil war will start with whatever that investigation finds. Either way one side is going to be outraged.

I don't think it'll take that long. people already know it was rigged. there's no way they could have hand count that many votes that soon. 1 person has already been shot. shit is going to explode.

lo0m
06-16-2009, 12:37 AM
yes, it is... sad situation... and i'm worried that this is gonna be a bloodbath...

mouseman004
06-16-2009, 05:11 AM
I don't think it'll take that long. people already know it was rigged. there's no way they could have hand count that many votes that soon. 1 person has already been shot. shit is going to explode.

Yeah I suppose that is true. Shit is already crazy, they have jammed text messaging and began censoring internet and other media sources....well more than usual.

straightXed
06-16-2009, 05:26 AM
Yeah I suppose that is true. Shit is already crazy, they have jammed text messaging and began censoring internet and other media sources....well more than usual.

They are using Twitter to get through though, crazy!

easy
06-16-2009, 08:07 AM
where do u guys go online to get the real news? not just the censored, corrupted news?

xsecx
06-16-2009, 09:13 AM
where do u guys go online to get the real news? not just the censored, corrupted news?

all news is going to be corrupted. Everyone has agenda's. how I tend to look at the bbc, cnn, and the washington post

xsecx
06-20-2009, 05:15 PM
19 dead today. no end in sight.

mouseman004
06-20-2009, 09:59 PM
19 dead today. no end in sight.

Ayahtolla says "there will be bloodshed if protests keep up".

xionseeker88x
07-05-2009, 12:10 PM
This shit is insane the sad thing is that if it dosent go down in the good ol u s of a then its not a real issue oh but wtf paris hiltions panties look like is? God I hate the media!

xsecx
07-05-2009, 12:44 PM
This shit is insane the sad thing is that if it dosent go down in the good ol u s of a then its not a real issue oh but wtf paris hiltions panties look like is? God I hate the media!

huh? this was/is being massively covered?

xionseeker88x
07-05-2009, 12:55 PM
My fault I didn't word myself right I ment to say that I jus seems that ppl these days could care less about stuff like this and more about who zac effron is dating...until it happens in there neck of the woods then we must all stop and think for 4 months then its back to the same crap and the media dosent help at all

MrMcKeigue
07-06-2009, 10:54 PM
It's that proverbial "bubble" people like to put themselves in.., and I'm guilty of it.

CarlaRant
07-07-2009, 09:03 AM
My fault I didn't word myself right I ment to say that I jus seems that ppl these days could care less about stuff like this and more about who zac effron is dating...until it happens in there neck of the woods then we must all stop and think for 4 months then its back to the same crap and the media dosent help at all

I got it man. The majority of the younger US population doesn't spend much time actually reading a newspaper or watching CNN.

lo0m
07-08-2009, 12:30 AM
OR, they may be, but they don't see the TV is just another source of information, often with news corrupted.. at least here as CNN is more or less reliable source..

xionseeker88x
07-08-2009, 07:48 AM
I rember after 9 11 everyone was together and everything was all red white and blue because the fear and panic were still there and now it seems like ppl don't even rember how it was post 9 11 its just sad that something bad always must happen in the usa for it to be considered "bad" there are many places were civil war has broke out in and it just seems that it won't matter unless it happend here again