PDA

View Full Version : ultimate all-star sxe band huh?

SgtD
05-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Fucking pathetic.

"The ultimate all-star straight edge band is coming to Europe in the end of August: BRINGIN' IT DOWN! Porcell (Bold, Youth Of Today), Tim & Vinny (Bold), Daniel (Shelter) and Ken Olden (Damnation) play a complete Set of Judge, Youth Of Today and Project X songs! "

xsecx
05-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Fucking pathetic.

"The ultimate all-star straight edge band is coming to Europe in the end of August: BRINGIN' IT DOWN! Porcell (Bold, Youth Of Today), Tim & Vinny (Bold), Daniel (Shelter) and Ken Olden (Damnation) play a complete Set of Judge, Youth Of Today and Project X songs! "

they should have listed olden as battery, that would have at least made sense. if you're going to make that claim, at least have it be all people in straight edge bands.

easy
05-12-2009, 09:27 AM
they should have listed olden as battery, that would have at least made sense. if you're going to make that claim, at least have it be all people in straight edge bands.

good call! i wish i could go back and see battery again!

xsecx
05-12-2009, 09:29 AM
good call! i wish i could go back and see battery again!

such good times.

rodrigo
05-12-2009, 12:38 PM
i'd go anyway

SgtD
05-12-2009, 02:36 PM
i'd go anyway

why the fuck would you do that?

rodrigo
05-12-2009, 03:17 PM
why the fuck would you do that?

what are the chances of me listening to those guys play some songs i like?

SgtD
05-12-2009, 03:58 PM
what are the chances of me listening to those guys play some songs i like?

pretty huge chances. you should just buy the records.
It's not even like a reunion, it's totally different, unrelated band members from here and there, and you would not get the same experience as you are expecting, simply because of the fact that it's not Mike Judge or Ray Cappo singing thier songs. Also, the playing style of above people is different than the one you know or got to like.
But first, and foremost: this is a bullshit tour, a paid holiday trip for them in Europe. Nothing else. No integrity, whatsoever.

rodrigo
05-12-2009, 04:11 PM
pretty huge chances. you should just buy the records.
It's not even like a reunion, it's totally different, unrelated band members from here and there, and you would not get the same experience as you are expecting, simply because of the fact that it's not Mike Judge or Ray Cappo singing thier songs. Also, the playing style of above people is different than the one you know or got to like.
But first, and foremost: this is a bullshit tour, a paid holiday trip for them in Europe. Nothing else. No integrity, whatsoever.

maybe for you are huge chances, bands dont come down here that easy. and probably not, wouldnt get the same experience, but if people stop showing up at shows there wont be any big shows at all. and i dont know how are they going to play, i'm sure it wouldnt be the same, but 'till i hear them i cant say its good or bad.

about the bulshit tour, yeah, that could be. but i'd probably go anyway

SgtD
05-12-2009, 04:52 PM
maybe for you are huge chances, bands dont come down here that easy. and probably not, wouldnt get the same experience, but if people stop showing up at shows there wont be any big shows at all. and i dont know how are they going to play, i'm sure it wouldnt be the same, but 'till i hear them i cant say its good or bad.

about the bulshit tour, yeah, that could be. but i'd probably go anyway

no, you misunderstood me. pretty huge chances to hear those guys play if you bought yot, judge, project x, bold, shelter etc records.

just a heads-up, you're never gonna see those bands. you're gonna get some weak-ass bullshit lineup crap without any integrity. it's just a coverband.
also missed my point about them playing. i was talking about hte style. sure, they might play a tight set with lots of energy, and totally enthusiastic, but still, it won't touch the original line-ups.

i don't care, if you would like to go, i'm only sure i wouldn't even go if it was free.