PDA

View Full Version : a moshpit with avril lavigne



XfistX
12-20-2003, 09:35 PM
who in here would just love to get her in a moshpit and eat her alive [not physically consume her flesh but give her a good beating, its a medifore]

straightXed
12-21-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by XfistX
who in here would just love to get her in a moshpit and eat her alive [not physically consume her flesh but give her a good beating, its a medifore]

I guess you mean metaphor but no i wouldn't want to metaphorically eat her alive.

XfistX
12-21-2003, 01:54 PM
so thats how you spell it *strokes chin with index finger and thumb*

straightXed
12-21-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by XfistX
so thats how you spell it *strokes chin with index finger and thumb*

No thats how you spell metaphor, you spell it with an i and a t.

XfistX
12-21-2003, 02:14 PM
believe it or not but it took me a minute to get that, lol

Chance301
12-21-2003, 03:20 PM
id rather just get her autograph and sell it on ebay. a lot of hardcore bands suck too, talk about beating them up

XfistX
12-21-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Chance301
id rather just get her autograph and sell it on ebay. a lot of hardcore bands suck too, talk about beating them up

oh im sorry, i dint mean to offend her little lap dog

xDOUGxDIGGLERx
12-23-2003, 07:18 PM
dude, if you don't like them just don't listen to them.

don't waste your energy on hate. so many better things to spend it on.

straightXed
12-23-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by xDOUGxDIGGLERx
dude, if you don't like them just don't listen to them.

don't waste your energy on hate. so many better things to spend it on. yeah hurting people is better than hating them:)

Cuncussion
01-21-2004, 04:04 PM
avril claimed to have been singing hardcore since she was like 12, more than likely that's bullshit, get her into a moshpit? I bet she's never even seen a moshpit in her life, too busy trying to make herself look "punk" rather than actually sind out what it's all about, punk's too conformist anyways, which is an oxymoron in itself

cardenio
01-30-2004, 09:15 AM
I don't know, I consider Avril quite hardcore- metalcore maybe even. *dies of sarcasm

If you really have built up anger towards corporate billboards then maybe you need a better hobby... or just go to emogame.com and kill bad cut-outs of them.

xvunderx
01-30-2004, 09:49 AM
actualy Avril was a country singer to start out with. If you listen to her songs, most of them are actualy straight up country.

But still, clever marketing on the lables side.

Murasaki
02-18-2004, 11:37 PM
would that NOT be just a GRAND pit? woot. heaps of injuries from that. . .im sure.

xgregx
02-19-2004, 01:15 AM
I respect her, because she is playing shows every night, which is my dream...but she is so annoying.

Sean The Red
02-22-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
I respect her, because she is playing shows every night, which is my dream...but she is so annoying.

yes, she is playing shows every night, as a corporate puppet, is that what you want?

drillcore
02-25-2004, 05:31 AM
i always thought she was hard to the core, sXe, the founder of sworn enemy for gods sake

xethanx
03-16-2004, 09:00 PM
this is old and some of you have probably seen it, but it is a valid point....

http://liquidgeneration.com/news/news23.asp

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 03:23 PM
No i wouldnt Eat Her Alive in a PIt i would litterally just Eat Her Alive..

JEsse-

xethanx
03-31-2004, 11:48 PM
well I would... bla-bla-bla-sexual-comment-here-bla-bla-bla....

Riki
04-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by xethanx
well I would... bla-bla-bla-sexual-comment-here-bla-bla-bla....
shes perty...*blush*

although wouldnt u be worried she word burst into song? i mean what an atmosphere killer

xethanx
04-01-2004, 01:35 PM
nope, cause I have a G/F. I don't cheat on my G/F.

now if they bolth wanted to bla-bla-bla-sexual-comment-here-bla-bla-bla.... at the same time....



















(kidding)

Straightedgecat
04-22-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by xethanx
nope, cause I have a G/F. I don't cheat on my G/F.

now if they bolth wanted to bla-bla-bla-sexual-comment-here-bla-bla-bla.... at the same time....


Nice choice of internet abriviation language (G/F) why dont you just call it a Girl Friend its not gonna kill your hands..


















(kidding)

xethanx
04-22-2004, 10:05 PM
ummm..... well.... ahhh....



no.

Straightedgecat
04-23-2004, 08:01 AM
i meant to say.. you use alot of internet slang like "G/F"

straightXed
04-23-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
i meant to say.. you use alot of internet slang like "G/F"

well it is the internet, at least he's not using it in real life, at least i hope he's not

Straightedgecat
04-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
well it is the internet, at least he's not using it in real life, at least i hope he's not

yea but there are some kids i know who say JK instead of just kidding in real life.. and lol when they think somthings funny its pretty wrong and its a sick world with internet slang...

PhoenixRising
04-24-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
yea but there are some kids i know who say JK instead of just kidding in real life.. and lol when they think somthings funny its pretty wrong and its a sick world with internet slang...

Ya, I know people that do that. It's like they're living in a chatroom.

xsecx
04-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by PhoenixRising
Ya, I know people that do that. It's like they're living in a chatroom.

you know what you must do right? it's your responsibility to humanity to stop them by any means necessary.

PhoenixRising
04-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
you know what you must do right? it's your responsibility to humanity to stop them by any means necessary.

So I shall.

straightXed
04-24-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
yea but there are some kids i know who say JK instead of just kidding in real life.. and lol when they think somthings funny its pretty wrong and its a sick world with internet slang... i just can't imagine someone saying LOL to me, it might make me violent, it would be that annoying

Straightedgecat
04-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
i just can't imagine someone saying LOL to me, it might make me violent, it would be that annoying

when Eds get mad.. yea i think i might have to attack them and stop this real life chat room