PDA

View Full Version : Gangland

CarlaRant
04-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Is anyone else addicted to this show on the History Channel? It started with an episode about the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas. I find the exposure of each gang fascinating.

xGriffox
04-16-2009, 12:52 PM
i was watching this the other night. i was surprised how well equipped and merciless Los Zetas were.

SgtD
04-16-2009, 01:16 PM
just did a search on youtube, and a lot of those shows are uploaded. Now i have a temptation to watch them all instead of studying. DAMN YOU, INTERNET, AND ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION!

SgtD
04-17-2009, 01:34 AM
ok, after studying i watched one episode about a white supremacist gang, and it was a really good documentary. i'm gonna watch some more soon. thanks for telling me about the show Carla!

xKILLERx
04-17-2009, 01:57 AM
yes thank for letting me kno its out there
iv seen like 3 of them since you posted this thread :D

SgtD
04-17-2009, 05:22 PM
http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/gangsta_disk.jpg

CarlaRant
04-18-2009, 09:39 AM
i was watching this the other night. i was surprised how well equipped and merciless Los Zetas were.

I have that one recorded because it involves Phoenix, but haven't watched it yet. I've been busy prepping for the job fair today.

ok, after studying i watched one episode about a white supremacist gang, and it was a really good documentary. i'm gonna watch some more soon. thanks for telling me about the show Carla!

yes thank for letting me kno its out there
iv seen like 3 of them since you posted this thread :D

You're welcome.

HA! Notice the phone though...probably late 90s pic. Ridiculous.

xMaggotAzzAx
04-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Bit off topic of this programme but their is a show on Sky One called Ross Kemp on gangs that's pretty good usually.

xflintsxfinestx
04-18-2009, 12:13 PM

do you know what those floppy disks are repressenting?

SgtD
04-18-2009, 12:32 PM
HA! Notice the phone though...probably late 90s pic. Ridiculous.
yeah, most likely

no. do you? also, do you know what the six empty corona bottles represent?

CarlaRant
04-18-2009, 06:00 PM

No, please tell us. I tried looking it up without much luck. I honestly want to know because I deal with students and need to know these types of things. The training they give teachers on gangs is too vague.

CarlaRant
04-18-2009, 06:01 PM
yeah, most likely

no. do you? also, do you know what the six empty corona bottles represent?

Arg. I just noticed the date. The picture was taken in 2007.

Just-a-fool
04-19-2009, 11:30 PM
:s i wouldnt even know where to look for floppy disks in 2007...
Anyway i saw a episode about Kenya the other day, wasnt much intresting.
But that could be because its half way around the world for me :x

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
04-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Bit off topic of this programme but their is a show on Sky One called Ross Kemp on gangs that's pretty good usually.
yeah thats pretty cool,

also Danny Dyers hardest men, i watched that the other day and found it really interesting that these nutts actually exist in real life lol.

I totally love watching things on gangs, i watched somthing the other day, cant remember what it was called but it was about the street gangs in california, i didnt personally relise there were so many and they have wars between themselves in there own gangs aswell as other gangs!

Also Americas hardest prisons, thats good viewing too!

Just-a-fool
05-03-2009, 08:41 AM
:D that'll be on discovery next week i believe... well at least here it will be.
Something about Indiana and some other prison wich i cant recall.

I like Discovery most for Mythbusters *shameface*
i'm a big fan.

CarlaRant
05-03-2009, 09:21 AM
:D that'll be on discovery next week i believe... well at least here it will be.
Something about Indiana and some other prison wich i cant recall.

I like Discovery most for Mythbusters *shameface*
i'm a big fan.

Why shameface? I love that show!

straightXed
05-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Why shameface? I love that show!

Its a good show...really pointless but good.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
05-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Its a good show...really pointless but good.

lol i always just flip it on and end up getting really curious about whether it will work or now and end up watching the whole thing haha

Just-a-fool
05-03-2009, 11:03 PM
:D i love it when they take something like
"shooting fish in a barrel" and they go out and test it....
conclusion was, it could be easy depending on the gun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd-MpXCMcIs

I'm not a big fan of guns but the last one was impressive.

Wicked Brown
05-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Is anyone else addicted to this show on the History Channel? It started with an episode about the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas. I find the exposure of each gang fascinating.

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! I remember when they did the one on F.S.U, and then everybody went around and was saying they were in F.S.U, it was weird!!!!! And then there was the one about Dead Man Inc. that was kind of cool. Next crew is gonna be Courage Crew, you watch. and then everybody is gonna be claiming sXe... I mean it's good that we get new people but it's all for the wrong reason!

Crasshole702
05-05-2009, 11:24 PM
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! I remember when they did the one on F.S.U, and then everybody went around and was saying they were in F.S.U, it was weird!!!!! And then there was the one about Dead Man Inc. that was kind of cool. Next crew is gonna be Courage Crew, you watch. and then everybody is gonna be claiming sXe... I mean it's good that we get new people but it's all for the wrong reason!

dammit you beat me too it. I was surprised no one had mentioned it earlier. I always knew youth crews were a bunch of tough guys but FSU is insane ahaha 8-ball in a sock...funk dat

Wicked Brown
05-06-2009, 10:47 AM
dammit you beat me too it. I was surprised no one had mentioned it earlier. I always knew youth crews were a bunch of tough guys but FSU is insane ahaha 8-ball in a sock...funk dat

watch the boston beatdown dvd. one scene that sticks out in my head is when this guy got hit with a bucket.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
05-06-2009, 12:12 PM
I didnt see the one on FSU, i wouldnt mind seeint that. I watched the history of sXe and they mentioned them on there. I wouldnt mind seeing one on CxC, maybe i might make one myself :D

Crasshole702
05-06-2009, 02:52 PM
watch the boston beatdown dvd. one scene that sticks out in my head is when this guy got hit with a bucket.

Ive seen parts of it on youtube, but I must have missed the bucket scene haha!

Why is Boston so angry?

Wicked Brown
05-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Ive seen parts of it on youtube, but I must have missed the bucket scene haha!

Why is Boston so angry?

i have no clue. i think the bucket scene is on part 6 on youtube

Crasshole702
05-08-2009, 01:13 AM
i have no clue. i think the bucket scene is on part 6 on youtube

try as i might i couldnt find it, but i did see an interesting scene where a dude wearing a bandana punches a guitarist and the crowd paused for a moment...looked around and then rushed him haha

Wicked Brown
05-08-2009, 11:18 AM
try as i might i couldnt find it, but i did see an interesting scene where a dude wearing a bandana punches a guitarist and the crowd paused for a moment...looked around and then rushed him haha

lol I saw that today

JoeyX
05-17-2009, 01:27 AM
I thought this post pertained to the episode of Gangland where they did FSU.

Wicked Brown
05-20-2009, 10:59 AM
I thought this post pertained to the episode of Gangland where they did FSU.

that's what i thought 2