PDA

View Full Version : Eve Online??

HardCore HardHead
03-10-2009, 03:49 PM
does anyone play Eve? I just descovered it like a week ago. It is a mmorpg about an intersteller society. If you are as big a nerd as me then you will probably love it. It is a realy great sci fi game. you can try it for free, i would recomind just screwing around on a trail account... its free whats the hurt?

www.eveonline.com

Lifestyle_X
03-10-2009, 04:14 PM
nope, and never will (i say now).
played conquer online, if you ever feel bored you should try that one out.. maybe i have some chars for you

HardCore HardHead
03-10-2009, 04:34 PM
naw. i only play eve because of the space stuff. It realy intrests me. But thanks any ways.

Segadoway
03-10-2009, 08:41 PM
never played it, free trials annoy me, but i have played other similar games.

HardCore HardHead
03-13-2009, 06:07 PM
lol why do trials annoy you? In this trail you can play with no locked features that i know of. You just get your char deleted after 14 days if you don't subscribe.

Segadoway
03-14-2009, 09:05 PM
lol why do trials annoy you? In this trail you can play with no locked features that i know of. You just get your char deleted after 14 days if you don't subscribe.

exactly.

Lifestyle_X
03-16-2009, 04:47 AM
never played it, free trials annoy me, but i have played other similar games.

trials annoy me too. cause you don't get all the features in the game, or just get limited access. it's kind of the same with demos, and you need to uninstall them when you're finished. i only have installed the demo of half-life 2 a few years ago when it came out, cause it's such an epic game.