PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo! How was the Circle Jerks show last night?

SgtD
03-05-2009, 04:25 AM
did you rock out with your cock out?

rodrigo
03-05-2009, 06:58 AM
did you rock out with your cock out?

nope, but i did have a great time.
and greg hetson was there

SgtD
03-05-2009, 07:22 AM
nope, but i did have a great time.
and greg hetson was there

damn, he just doesn't tour with Bad Religion then?
i'm glad you enjoyed yourself. What song did they open and closed with? Was there an encore? I'm sure there was.

rodrigo
03-05-2009, 08:20 AM
damn, he just doesn't tour with Bad Religion then?
i'm glad you enjoyed yourself. What song did they open and closed with? Was there an encore? I'm sure there was.

i think bad religion is not touring right now, and circle jerks dates in south america are like 5 at most.

i cant remember what song they played first, but they finished with some black flag songs and the last one was nervous breakdown.
yeah, there was an encore.
the dude talked about how lame was hot topic, and how having our president was much better than having george bush, and that he was going to talk to a guy to bring warped tour over here.

the best part was that keith morris was cleaning the floor before the show all by himself.

SgtD
03-05-2009, 09:11 AM
i think bad religion is not touring right now, and circle jerks dates in south america are like 5 at most

i cant remember what song they played first, but they finished with some black flag songs and the last one was nervous breakdown.
yeah, there was an encore.
the dude talked about how lame was hot topic, and how having our president was much better than having george bush, and that he was going to talk to a guy to bring warped tour over here.

the best part was that keith morris was cleaning the floor before the show all by himself.

Keith's version of Nervous Breakdown is the worst from Black Flag. I'd pretty much say, he was the worst singer for the Flag.

it's funny that he talked about hot topic being lame, i'm pretty sure they have some CJ merch in there. My roommate got a sticker on sunset blvd at some random store.

also, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

rodrigo
03-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Keith's version of Nervous Breakdown is the worst from Black Flag. I'd pretty much say, he was the worst singer for the Flag.

it's funny that he talked about hot topic being lame, i'm pretty sure they have some CJ merch in there. My roommate got a sticker on sunset blvd at some random store.

also, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

its gotta suck to live in a time where you dont like anything

SgtD
03-05-2009, 09:18 AM
its gotta suck to live in a time where you dont like anything

are you talking about me, or mr. Morris?

rodrigo
03-05-2009, 09:19 AM
are you talking about me, or mr. Morris?

you, mr. i hate everything

SgtD
03-05-2009, 09:23 AM
you, mr. i hate everything

i don't.

Best BF singers are in descending order:

1. Dez
2. Henry
3. Chavo
4. Keith

these are FUCKING FACTS!

I don't get the whole hot topic hatred, i really wonder if you could get some merch from them in one of those shops. I know you can get DK, Clash and a lot of other old band's stuff there.

I'd still would have gone and see them probably, even though they only had two good records (the first being mostly stolen songs from Black Flag and Redd Kross)

There you have it.

rodrigo
03-05-2009, 09:25 AM
i don't.

Best BF singers are in descending order:

1. Dez
2. Henry
3. Chavo
4. Keith

these are FUCKING FACTS!

I don't get the whole hot topic hatred, i really wonder if you could get some merch from them in one of those shops. I know you can get DK, Clash and a lot of other old band's stuff there.

I'd still would have gone and see them probably, even though they only had two good records (the first being mostly stolen songs from Black Flag and Redd Kross)

There you have it.

not was i was aiming for anyway...

SgtD
03-05-2009, 09:27 AM
not was i was aiming for anyway...

wimp

D1988
03-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Dini, you're an ass :)

Glad you had a fun time Rodrigo. Lucky sucka.

SgtD
03-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Dini, you're an ass :)

come on, Keith Morris talks about wanting the warped tour to bring over there, which is corporate sponsored, but is against hot topic.

or did you mean Rodrigo not being a wimp? haha

D1988
03-05-2009, 02:55 PM
come on, Keith Morris talks about wanting the warped tour to bring over there, which is corporate sponsored, but is against hot topic.

or did you mean Rodrigo not being a wimp? haha

Warped tour sucks.

Rodrigo is a wimpy wimp.

rodrigo
03-05-2009, 03:05 PM
sure, its easy to go and say this suck or this other thing sucks, when you have more access to cool stuff than we do, for us the whole concept of being able to see pennywise and badreligion and some other band, is pretty cool.
and i didnt say he hated hot topic for making "punk" avaliable... i just said he talked of how lame it was