PDA

View Full Version : best web browser eva!!!

HardCore HardHead
02-27-2009, 10:28 PM
This web browser is what all the other ones are based off of. It just recently came out for free, once you figure it out, it is amazing. ENJOY!

http://www.opera.com/

when you download it, read the stuff on the opening page, it will explain it all... it will show you how to get some sweet skins

D1988
02-28-2009, 08:16 AM
This web browser is what all the other ones are based off of. It just recently came out for free, once you figure it out, it is amazing. ENJOY!

when you download it, read the stuff on the opening page, it will explain it all... it will show you how to get some sweet skins

Dude, Opera has been around for a long time.

I have it on my Blackberry and it is pretty good, but I wouldn't use it on a computer. I prefer Firefox.

straightXed
02-28-2009, 10:08 AM

Its been free for ages now.

straightXed
02-28-2009, 10:11 AM

I have it on my Blackberry and it is pretty good, but I wouldn't use it on a computer. I prefer Firefox.

he's pointing out that its now free as you used to have to pay for it.

opera mini is rather different from opera. I use it alongside firefox and a few others like chrome and kmelon

rodrigo
02-28-2009, 10:28 AM

opera mini is rather different from opera. I use it alongside firefox and a few others like chrome and kmelon

chrome had a problem about information sent that i dont really understood well, but i've been curious to try it, how different is from firefox?

straightXed
02-28-2009, 01:33 PM
chrome had a problem about information sent that i dont really understood well, but i've been curious to try it, how different is from firefox?

Chrome is good fun, it isn't anything completely new, it has features that have been done before but its nice to see how google put them together. Its kinda taking place of my kmeleon browser as a slimline browser.

D1988
02-28-2009, 06:56 PM

Yeah, sorry, I meant it has been around and has been free for a long time.

linsee
02-28-2009, 07:53 PM

I must try out Opera on my Blackberry.

D1988
02-28-2009, 09:01 PM
I must try out Opera on my Blackberry.

Definitely. The one thing I have to admit I like better, is the scrolling on non mobile web pages. Alot easier to use than the standard BB browser.

HardCore HardHead
03-01-2009, 04:48 PM
lol you win

xYvesx
03-02-2009, 12:15 PM
I'd prefer Firefox its a personal choice.

Lifestyle_X
03-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Opera is nice, way better than IE imo.. but firefox pwnz 'em all

xKINGx
03-25-2009, 08:02 AM
I prefer firefox over anything. But that's just my personal opinion. IE is trying to catch up with the new addons system, but I'm not so sure that's gonna go over that well.

Lifestyle_X
03-25-2009, 10:54 AM
I prefer firefox over anything. But that's just my personal opinion. IE is trying to catch up with the new addons system, but I'm not so sure that's gonna go over that well.

rly ? i never follow the news about IE, it just ain't worth it... i guess the add)ons in IE will be nice eye candy and stuff, but it'll never be such a success as the FF add-ons.
IE is old, it needs a new facelift if you ask me, and security ! but then again, why update that crap if no one uses it. :d

straightXed
03-25-2009, 01:28 PM
rly ? i never follow the news about IE, it just ain't worth it... i guess the add)ons in IE will be nice eye candy and stuff, but it'll never be such a success as the FF add-ons.
IE is old, it needs a new facelift if you ask me, and security ! but then again, why update that crap if no one uses it. :d

IE isn't actually that bad, facelifts are mere cosmetics which IE does seem to address with new releases, security is definitely stigma that IE is afflicted with as it does have a few issues in its past. Perhaps not always as ready for release as a product should be! But why update it if no one uses it? IE, although falling behind slightly now, does still have roughly the same share of users as firefox and only in the last year has firefox taken over as the most popular browser albeit marginally. Firefox is great but its hard to say no one uses IE with figures so close and IE still being a popular choice for so many.

x JAMES x
03-25-2009, 06:36 PM
oprea BLOWS, firefox = pwnage

straightXed
03-26-2009, 09:45 AM
oprea BLOWS, firefox = pwnage

Remarkable, allow me to offer my deepest contrafibularities, but why does it "blow", what are the reasons for you to have that opinion?

Segadoway
03-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Remarkable, allow me to offer my deepest contrafibularities, but why does it "blow", what are the reasons for you to have that opinion?

contrafibularities? why that is a common word round our parts!

straightXed
03-27-2009, 09:16 AM
contrafibularities? why that is a common word round our parts!

What parts are they?

x JAMES x
03-30-2009, 06:50 PM
haha, well idk It's just my opionon brother! lemme voice it!

straightXed
03-31-2009, 07:51 AM
haha, well idk It's just my opionon brother! lemme voice it!

I am openly inviting you to voice it in more detail, but if you don't even know why you have your opinion then it seems like its not going to happen. It does amaze me how you arrive at an opinion without knowing why though.

FELON500
04-02-2009, 04:51 AM
I've used Opera and Mozilla/Netscape/Firefox pretty much exclusively for the past 18 years.

FF and Opera both rock IMO.

Segadoway
04-09-2009, 04:56 AM
I've used Opera and Mozilla/Netscape/Firefox pretty much exclusively for the past 18 years.

FF and Opera both rock IMO.

what does IMO even mean?

xsecx
04-09-2009, 08:14 AM
what does IMO even mean?

aren't you the king of retarded internet jargon?

FELON500
04-09-2009, 08:59 AM
^^ Thanks for the back-up, Dusty! LOL

Segadoway
04-13-2009, 01:00 AM
aren't you the king of retarded internet jargon?

IMO isn't retarded enough sorry.... it isn't completely ridiculous!
and my parts, are mrs miggins pie shop.....and the servants quarters in the prince's house.

xsecx
04-13-2009, 09:24 AM
IMO isn't retarded enough sorry....
and my parts, are mrs miggins pie shop.

so you're back to not making sense?

x JAMES x
04-13-2009, 07:00 PM
erry'body gets butchered on this forum! i <3 it

Segadoway
04-14-2009, 08:21 AM
so you're back to not making sense?

No it made sense, it was a reference to "blackadder"
I thought that was casual joking?

straightXed
04-14-2009, 08:42 AM
No it made sense, it was a reference to "blackadder"
I thought that was casual joking?

I got the reference and it didn't make sense.

Segadoway
04-15-2009, 10:15 AM
I got the reference and it didn't make sense.

Yeah part of it got chopped off at the end.....
ah well :)

straightXed
04-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Yeah part of it got chopped off at the end.....
ah well :)

Change it then!

Segadoway
04-16-2009, 06:03 AM
Change it then!

I will when i'm not busy, when i posted that i had a ridiculously bad burn on my finger, its ot a pretty cool scar coming up.....

straightXed
04-16-2009, 03:46 PM
I will when i'm not busy, when i posted that i had a ridiculously bad burn on my finger, its ot a pretty cool scar coming up.....

Ummm, you have made loads of other posts today and this one...you aren't exactly busy are you!

Segadoway
04-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Ummm, you have made loads of other posts today and this one...you aren't exactly busy are you!

I made those posts before i got to this topic, then i had to do stuff, i finished the last post and ran :D
and now i can't godamn remember what i said, should have made that post before :)

Age of Faith
05-14-2009, 01:36 PM
lol you win

I Lose.....the game that is.