PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th

linsee
02-20-2009, 07:30 PM
I actually went and saw this on Friday the 13th, and it was pretty decent. Too many boobies for me, but decent.

D1988
02-20-2009, 07:33 PM
I actually went and saw this on Friday the 13th, and it was pretty decent. Too many boobies for me, but decent.

Tell us more about the boobies!

linsee
02-20-2009, 08:17 PM

Some were natural, some were really fake. All were bouncy.

xCINDYx
02-20-2009, 10:13 PM

on a scale from 1-10 i give it a 6.

it wasnt horrible. the gore was good, but like all slasher films it had uneeded sex/nudity.

although after watching it, i had a realization. almost ever character in the movie [being chased or killed] was shown in the presense of or smoking marijuana. the film made it look sooo natural for everyone to be smoking. like society has accepted that young ppl smoke pot and show it in movies as if they were only smoking cigs or chewing gum.

it annoyed me :(

mouseman004
02-21-2009, 12:46 AM

I liked it a lot. My only complaint is that there were not enough extremely gruesome deaths. A Machete to the head is gross, but its quick and easy and you don't think to yourself "ouch that hurts". I was hoping for more "ouch that would hurt" kills. I can only think of two in the movie.

mouseman004
02-21-2009, 12:47 AM

There were only two female characters in the entire movie whose boobies did not make an appearance. Every other woman in the movie had a topless scene.

Segadoway
02-21-2009, 05:32 AM
HEY! stop getting off topic, we were talking about boobies!

although i think you are right, it has been too accepted in society for people in general to do drugs and drink.

D1988
02-21-2009, 07:47 AM
Some were natural, some were really fake. All were bouncy.

Sounds like a wicked good time to me.

There were only two female characters in the entire movie whose boobies did not make an appearance. Every other woman in the movie had a topless scene.

So you're telling me this movie is awesome and I must go see it basically.

Segadoway
02-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Sounds like a wicked good time to me.

So you're telling me this movie is awesome and I must go see it basically.

that is exactly it dean, lets go!

Dummy
02-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Didn't you know Jason was the orginal HateXedge? The whole Idea behind his murder spree was taking out the reckless teenagers which led to his apparent drowning. Watch Freddy vs Jason and the cornfeild rave scene. Thats what started my love for the Friday the 13th series.

Dummy
02-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Oh yes. Boobies were good boobies. Oh man, the hiding underneath the dock scene. Sooo good. I thought it was good but probably not something i'd watch again. Worth the 10 bucks to see it in the theatre but not worth buying the DVD. Definately netflixable.

mouseman004
02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Didn't you know Jason was the orginal HateXedge? The whole Idea behind his murder spree was taking out the reckless teenagers which led to his apparent drowning. Watch Freddy vs Jason and the cornfeild rave scene. Thats what started my love for the Friday the 13th series.

Haha i loved it when he managed to throw his machete through a guys chest while he ran away in the cornfield.

Dummy
02-25-2009, 11:37 PM
I loved the death of the Glow stick raver who was about to date rape that one girl.

mouseman004
02-25-2009, 11:43 PM
I loved the death of the Glow stick raver who was about to date rape that one girl.

My favourite Jason Kill though was probably one of the corniest ones ever. In Jason X when he dipped a woman's face in liquid nitrogen and then smashed it. That was awesome.

Dummy
02-26-2009, 01:37 PM
haven't made it that far. I just finished 5.
If only the nudie scenes were better Jason 3-D would be my favorite.

Segadoway
02-27-2009, 12:06 AM
haven't made it that far. I just finished 5.
If only the nudie scenes were better Jason 3-D would be my favorite.

Breasts.

HardCore HardHead
02-27-2009, 06:27 PM
yay boobies

Segadoway
02-28-2009, 08:27 PM
yay boobies

woo

xflintsxfinestx
03-01-2009, 07:53 AM
my favorite jason kill was in jason takes manhatten. the boxer on the roof. he knocks his head off.

xKINGx
03-25-2009, 08:20 AM
I was going to go see it, but then I basically got told the story by random people on the internet. So I'll save myself the time and money.

x JAMES x
03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
I was going to go see it, but then I basically got told the story by random people on the internet. So I'll save myself the time and money.

I'll second that.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
04-22-2009, 07:10 PM
I liked the film, mostly cause im a horror/slasher movie nerd and the friday 13th series being one of the all time classics. I didnt like the way it portryed all young people to be interested in having sex and getting wasted, although it does seem to be a popular way of life for most.

That could be an interesting deterrent though, smoke weed and get a big machete poked in your brain. That would make some people think twice lol