PDA

View Full Version : Grind

AxZxHxC
12-15-2003, 10:34 PM
Im in a grind band called corpse igniter. Here are some pics. Enjoy. (Note: Some of the pictures may have the red X's. That is because the bandwith will exceed its limit, so if you check back the next day they should work.) Im the one playing the axe and wearing the black flag shirt.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/robotmitzvah/51822.html#cutid1

http://www.livejournal.com/users/robotmitzvah/52204.html#cutid1

foreverinaday
01-01-2004, 10:01 PM
wow your a grind band i love grind thats weird i thought all the guys on this site only like old school hardcore what kind of grind are you like napalm death nasum type grind or like repulsion agoraphobic nosebleed grind

linsee
01-01-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by foreverinaday
wow your a grind band i love grind thats weird i thought all the guys on this site only like old school hardcore what kind of grind are you like napalm death nasum type grind or like repulsion agoraphobic nosebleed grind

you should try using puctuation some time.

AxZxHxC
01-01-2004, 10:25 PM
were like a nasum grind. maybe we even sound like dropdead. i dont even know if you could call us grind.

foreverinaday
01-01-2004, 11:33 PM
if its like nasum at alll i would like where can i hear it do you ahve a link or a web site i can go to hear the music hwo complex is the music i really like complex guitar work and do you guys do blast beats on drums

AxZxHxC
01-01-2004, 11:41 PM
1)no website, no mp3s. sorry.

2)I guess you could say complex guitar.

3)Our drummer does play blast beats, but he sucks, so it doesnt even matter.

foreverinaday
01-01-2004, 11:49 PM
get a new drummer im in a band were more like a noisecore band with some metalcore and we have a couple grind songs so what are the vocals like in your band

AxZxHxC
01-01-2004, 11:51 PM
the vocals are an intense low growling

flame_still_burns
01-02-2004, 03:48 AM
wow a bc rich warlock guitar!?

you and bhakta vic dicara are the only two straightedge kids in history to play that guitar, but that's not bad company to be in... inside out and beyond.

straightXed
01-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
wow a bc rich warlock guitar!?

you and bhakta vic dicara are the only two straightedge kids in history to play that guitar, but that's not bad company to be in... inside out and beyond.

i think they are pretty nasty guitars, i know i could never own one.

AxZxHxC
01-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Its definatley brutal. I gotta watch where I thrash because it can put an eye out. haha.