PDA

View Full Version : skatespots @ D.C.

Lifestyle_X
02-16-2009, 12:04 PM
you guys know any good skatespots in Washington D.C. ? i found a few on the interwebz..
maybe i'll bring my deck along when i go there in September, just need to practice a lot, cause it's been ages...

Wicked Brown
02-25-2009, 02:05 PM
y r u goin 2 dc?

Segadoway
02-25-2009, 11:41 PM
y r u goin 2 dc?

y r u talkin liek diz?

Wicked Brown
02-26-2009, 10:24 AM
sorry old habbits die hard you know?

Segadoway
02-26-2009, 11:54 PM
sorry old habbits die hard you know?

oh i sooo know.

Lifestyle_X
04-06-2009, 09:09 AM
yes i'm going to D.C. in +- six months

started again with skating, it's nice weather here so it's a good time to begin again... it's hard tho >.> can't ollie that high anymore, and 1 at 10 times i land pop shove-it but that's all... but i'm not gonna give up !

xvunderx
04-09-2009, 05:29 PM
yes i'm going to D.C. in +- six months

started again with skating, it's nice weather here so it's a good time to begin again... it's hard tho >.> can't ollie that high anymore, and 1 at 10 times i land pop shove-it but that's all... but i'm not gonna give up !

I've been wanting to try skating again, but I was rubbish before, and now i don't even know if i can ollie at all any more :(

Lifestyle_X
04-10-2009, 06:42 AM
I've been wanting to try skating again, but I was rubbish before, and now i don't even know if i can ollie at all any more :(

i was crappy too and never will be better... at the best of my skate-time i only could do pop shove-it (also fakie), fakie bigspin, 180 ollies, all these from max 2 stairs. i quit skateboarding when kickflip finally began to go well :(

HardCore HardHead
04-10-2009, 10:34 PM
I can hardly even ollie, but i dont realy care about the tricks. I just go for the bowl every time i hit the park. My friends do there pansy little jumps and i drop in =)

Wicked Brown
04-13-2009, 07:37 AM
I can hardly even ollie, but i dont realy care about the tricks. I just go for the bowl every time i hit the park. My friends do there pansy little jumps and i drop in =)

hey at least you still have a board mine broke 2 days ago

Lifestyle_X
04-13-2009, 12:14 PM
hey at least you still have a board mine broke 2 days ago

that's a bummer >.>
pop shove-it goes well sometimes, and today i got like 6 times kickflip while riding, but landd bad (in manual stance or something like that), but 2 times i almost had it perfect ! could ride away clean :) so happy :D