PDA

View Full Version : Has Your scene gone fashion core?

XxXmichelleXxX
12-15-2003, 09:43 PM
The Greatest Lovers were Muderers First
just wonderin, if ur scene has gone completely fashion core like mine has. yah the Erie scene died down for a while then we had a great rejuvination. we brought u great bands like Brothers Keeper and XdicipilesXA.D. but n ways. i;ve noticed that my scene has become a huge fashion show. what this guys wearin. such and such. ur not cool at shows if u dont wear an Edge shirt of a black band shirt and jeans or dickies. n e one else notice and change? or is just Erie.

flame_still_burns
12-16-2003, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by XxXmichelleXxX

just wonderin, if ur scene has gone completely fashion core like mine has. yah the Erie scene died down for a while then we had a great rejuvination. we brought u great bands like Brothers Keeper and XdicipilesXA.D. but n ways. i;ve noticed that my scene has become a huge fashion show. what this guys wearin. such and such. ur not cool at shows if u dont wear an Edge shirt of a black band shirt and jeans or dickies. n e one else notice and change? or is just Erie. [/QUOTE]

i'm sorry did you say great bands, like brothers keeper?

xsecx
12-16-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns

just wonderin, if ur scene has gone completely fashion core like mine has. yah the Erie scene died down for a while then we had a great rejuvination. we brought u great bands like Brothers Keeper and XdicipilesXA.D. but n ways. i;ve noticed that my scene has become a huge fashion show. what this guys wearin. such and such. ur not cool at shows if u dont wear an Edge shirt of a black band shirt and jeans or dickies. n e one else notice and change? or is just Erie.

i'm sorry did you say great bands, like brothers keeper? [/B]

the bigger sin is listing xdx ad as a great band.

bnotloved
12-16-2003, 04:54 PM

just wonderin, if ur scene has gone completely fashion core like mine has. yah the Erie scene died down for a while then we had a great rejuvination. we brought u great bands like Brothers Keeper and XdicipilesXA.D. but n ways. i;ve noticed that my scene has become a huge fashion show. what this guys wearin. such and such. ur not cool at shows if u dont wear an Edge shirt of a black band shirt and jeans or dickies. n e one else notice and change? or is just Erie. [/QUOTE]

yes its everywhere dude, fashion is spreading like the plague and it must be stopped! if someone ever asks me again "what should i wear?" when i invite them to a show, kill me... pleaz. i go to salvies for all my crap p.s. salvies is the salvation army. or romp and stomp, in fact i don't buy clothes, all my money goes to my pack a week habbit---- pack of batteries for my cd players that is

bnotloved
12-16-2003, 05:03 PM
no, this is because chicks are taking over (this comment isn't sexist because im a chick). its all about "he's hot" "he's ugly" "is he dating any one?" it sux! i don't know why but if the guy has dyed hair, ink, and some holes, chicks are gonna swoon! i hate it. girls go to shows to see the hot lead singer or the cute bassist not to hear the music. whenever i go to shows, i'm the only chick in the pit and when other chicks hop in, its only to bump into the cute guy moshing... its such bullshit. and have you noticed that most chicks in rock are hot, i mean like really hot? i haven't seen any chick ramones---- all talent, no looks. sex appeal , the down fall of our generation.

XxXmichelleXxX
12-16-2003, 09:39 PM
oppers. :) dont all hate me. i was being sarcastic when i said great. just wasnt sure how 2 use the italics. BK was good, just cuz i knew chris and all. but i was def. usin sarcasim w/ the great. cuz if n e of u knew erie scene. its TOTALY F*CKIN FASION CORE

oh and to the girl w/ the guys w/ the ink and the holes. i KNOW. imma chick, but i know my place. im very well off right on the edge of the pit. listin 2 the music. cuz i hate chicks who think they can mosh when they have no rythm. I certanly dont have n e. and im not sayin its only chicks. but SHESSH there are some girls that go 2 shows in erie that just want the guys.

AxZxHxC
12-16-2003, 11:19 PM
be lucky you even have a scene. the one in tucson is pretty much dead. venues only want modrock bands.

bnotloved
12-17-2003, 12:36 PM
oppers. :) dont all hate me. i was being sarcastic when i said great. just wasnt sure how 2 use the italics. BK was good, just cuz i knew chris and all. but i was def. usin sarcasim w/ the great. cuz if n e of u knew erie scene. its TOTALY F*CKIN FASION CORE

oh and to the girl w/ the guys w/ the ink and the holes. i KNOW. imma chick, but i know my place. im very well off right on the edge of the pit. listin 2 the music. cuz i hate chicks who think they can mosh when they have no rythm. I certanly dont have n e. and im not sayin its only chicks. but SHESSH there are some girls that go 2 shows in erie that just want the guys.

thank you much! you are now cool as fuck in my book.... at least you know and won't get in the pit and piss people off when you keep falling like some damsal in distress! i know moshers should have pit hospitality but when its purely for flirting, KICK THIER TEETH IN!!!!!

bnotloved
12-17-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by AxZxHxC
be lucky you even have a scene. the one in tucson is pretty much dead. venues only want modrock bands.

i feel your pain, theres no scene in paterson either.... only hip hop rnb rap and shit like that. i have to travel to west bubble fuck to see a descent show! but most of the time its worth it....

punkrocker
12-19-2003, 12:12 PM
your right and if you dont have a ride your fucked that what sucks thankfully we have NJ transit