PDA

View Full Version : My Bloody Valentine (in 3D!)

linsee
01-27-2009, 03:56 PM
I saw this the weekend it came out, and I liked it. I didn't have high expectations for it, especially since it was a remake of something that wasn't good the first time around. The 3D aspects of it were pretty good, I did the lame thing and almost ducked during one of the scenes when a body part came flying outward.

straightXed
01-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I saw this the weekend it came out, and I liked it. I didn't have high expectations for it, especially since it was a remake of something that wasn't good the first time around. The 3D aspects of it were pretty good, I did the lame thing and almost ducked during one of the scenes when a body part came flying outward.

I nearly saws this...i still want to see this but i checked out the new underworld movie instead...pretty neat, you will like it i think. Although you might complain the vampires aren't right!!

D1988
01-27-2009, 04:09 PM
I want to see this.

I went to see Role Models and there were signs everywhere saying that "My Bloody Valentine is NOT shown in 3D at this cinema", and it is the only cinema in my entire county. If I want to see it in 3D I would probably have to drive 50 miles. No thanks, I really want to see this movie but not that much.

linsee
01-27-2009, 04:11 PM
I nearly saws this...i still want to see this but i checked out the new underworld movie instead...pretty neat, you will like it i think. Although you might complain the vampires aren't right!!

You need to go see it.

I've never seen the underworld movies because they aren't the sort of vampires I am used to. You're right, I would say they are done wrong.

linsee
01-27-2009, 04:12 PM
I want to see this.

I went to see Role Models and there were signs everywhere saying that "My Bloody Valentine is NOT shown in 3D at this cinema", and it is the only cinema in my entire county. If I want to see it in 3D I would probably have to drive 50 miles. No thanks, I really want to see this movie but not that much.

It would be alright not in 3D I think, but that does suck.

straightXed
01-27-2009, 04:29 PM
You need to go see it.

I've never seen the underworld movies because they aren't the sort of vampires I am used to. You're right, I would say they are done wrong.

I know, thats what you said when i was gonna put the first underworld on!!

mouseman004
01-27-2009, 09:32 PM

I really like the idea behind underworld, and the other two movies were pretty good (the first one being a lot better than the second one) so I think I am going to see the new one when I get a chance. I don't like the fact it is a prequel and that kate beckinsale is not in it, but I still think it looks pretty cool.

linsee
01-27-2009, 10:00 PM
I know, thats what you said when i was gonna put the first underworld on!!

What can I say, I have to have my vampires my way.

That being said, Brett just talked me in to going to see it next week with him.

straightXed
01-28-2009, 01:02 PM
I really like the idea behind underworld, and the other two movies were pretty good (the first one being a lot better than the second one) so I think I am going to see the new one when I get a chance. I don't like the fact it is a prequel and that kate beckinsale is not in it, but I still think it looks pretty cool.

I think it was a good stand alone film, it felt a little forced trying to tie it up with the others.

straightXed
01-28-2009, 01:04 PM
What can I say, I have to have my vampires my way.

That being said, Brett just talked me in to going to see it next week with him.

Let me know what you think

XalcoholsucksX
01-28-2009, 04:11 PM
I thought it was a decent film. Gory as Hell!! I took my girlfriend with me and she had her eyes closed like half the damn movie! Jensen Ackles is one of my favorite actors being from supernatural. I can't get enough of that show. :)

Lifestyle_X
01-28-2009, 04:29 PM
isn't my bloody valentine a shoegazing band ?

linsee
01-28-2009, 05:19 PM
I thought it was a decent film. Gory as Hell!! I took my girlfriend with me and she had her eyes closed like half the damn movie! Jensen Ackles is one of my favorite actors being from supernatural. I can't get enough of that show. :)

I like Jensen Ackles too. :) Jared Paladecki is in Friday the 13th, and I'm excited to see that as well!

Segadoway
01-28-2009, 11:05 PM
isn't my bloody valentine a shoegazing band ?

dean shoegazes.........

D1988
01-29-2009, 04:53 AM
dean shoegazes.........

Watch it!

SgtD
01-29-2009, 05:00 AM
dean shoegazes.........

hahahaha

Simply_Sweet
02-11-2009, 09:07 PM

Hey! My eyes were not closed half the time! :P

straightXed
02-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Ok so i saw this film and the film is hilarious when its not meant to be. The 3D was good but having those glasses on for the whole film does your eyes in and makes it hard to eat your ice cream!

Segadoway
02-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Ok so i saw this film and the film is hilarious when its not meant to be. The 3D was good but having those glasses on for the whole film does your eyes in and makes it hard to eat your ice cream!

man that would piss me off, i always love a good ice cream in the cinema and i save it till halfway through the movie so it lasts :)