PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal State

linsee
01-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Does anyone watch this? I am very mixed about whether or not I like this. Some episodes are sweet and others are really fake or boring. I ruined it by looking at the main guy's myspace too, he's sort of a douchebag.

mouseman004
01-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Does anyone watch this? I am very mixed about whether or not I like this. Some episodes are sweet and others are really fake or boring. I ruined it by looking at the main guy's myspace too, he's sort of a douchebag.

I am generally hit or miss. I'll either think an episode is awesome, or i will see one that is a giant waste of time. But overall I think it is okay, some episodes are pretty intense.

linsee
01-27-2009, 10:01 PM
I am generally hit or miss. I'll either think an episode is awesome, or i will see one that is a giant waste of time. But overall I think it is okay, some episodes are pretty intense.

Exactly! The ones last night were totally lame. There's other ones that have made me jumpy as shit.

mouseman004
01-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Exactly! The ones last night were totally lame. There's other ones that have made me jumpy as shit.

I haven't seen it in a while. But one of the coolest ones I have ever seen was when a man was actually convinced to hurt his family by whatever was in the house. It was either really creepy, or it was fake but the man was an incredible actor!

One of the worst episodes I saw, they spent the whole time in a farmer's field looking at lights in the sky claiming they were UFOs.

linsee
01-27-2009, 11:10 PM
I haven't seen it in a while. But one of the coolest ones I have ever seen was when a man was actually convinced to hurt his family by whatever was in the house. It was either really creepy, or it was fake but the man was an incredible actor!

One of the worst episodes I saw, they spent the whole time in a farmer's field looking at lights in the sky claiming they were UFOs.

The UFO one was so boring. I know which one you're talking about with the guy, it was interesting. There was one with a woman with her dog that was really creepy, and one where a girl is supposedly posessed that was really creepy.

yourforgottenmemory
02-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm not too big of a fan of this show. It's good but like you mentioned it seems a little fake at times. I love Ghost Hunters. That show is pretty epic. They always got some crazy stuff happening on there. I'm really interested in the paranormal and all that stuff.