PDA

View Full Version : Pure body. Pure life?

XTrueColorsX
01-11-2009, 04:36 AM
I have a theory and I woul like to share it with you...

The oriental relegions say the human body contains three different parts.
1., Body (this is the physical part)
2., Mind (the mind formed by the physical world's impessions and the spiritual/mental world's impressions)
3., Spiritual/mental part
These parts are affecting each other. The ancient greeks said: a sound mind in a sound body.
So I think if the spiritual/mental part is healthy (for example the dude is able to love, says no to racism... etc.), then the mind part is healthy (the dude is intelligent and bright. And because of this he doesn't smoke. Because nobody lean over the fire and inhale the smoke. Why? Because this is idiocy. This is the same thing. Why should I buy "smoke"? Just because a cowboy says it is good for me in the TV?), and because of this the body is healthy too.
The Krishna believers say: if you don't smoke, don't drink, don't gambling and go vegan, you will find god automatically. No matter if you was an atheist person before. This is just an example, but can you feel what I want to say?
So there are many resons why our world is f*cked up. But can we say the one of the reasons is the substances what we take into our body?
I don't say every person who drinks alcohol is an evil person, but he is not bright enough and can't do anything to prevent the f*cked up things in the world.
And the second question is: can we say if the body is pure and substance free then we can restore our mind-health and our mental-health automatically?

I don't say I'm right... Let's discuss it...

Segadoway
01-11-2009, 07:42 AM
It would be easier to take you seriously if you had used proper grammar, and not referred to someone as "dude" when making a point.
but apart from that its an interesting post and i look forward to being constructive after i have actually got past the first few lines
________
buy extreme vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/extreme-vaporizer)

xsecx
01-11-2009, 07:53 AM
It would be easier to take you seriously if you had used proper grammar, and not referred to someone as "dude" when making a point.
but apart from that its an interesting post and i look forward to being constructive after i have actually got past the first few lines

I don't see anything wrong with his grammar, and I'd also suggest you relax a little bit and realize that a good portion of people that post here, including this poster do not speak english as a primary language.

xsecx
01-11-2009, 07:59 AM
I have a theory and I woul like to share it with you...

The oriental relegions say the human body contains three different parts.
1., Body (this is the physical part)
2., Mind (the mind formed by the physical world's impessions and the spiritual/mental world's impressions)
3., Spiritual/mental part
These parts are affecting each other. The ancient greeks said: a sound mind in a sound body.
So I think if the spiritual/mental part is healthy (for example the dude is able to love, says no to racism... etc.), then the mind part is healthy (the dude is intelligent and bright. And because of this he doesn't smoke. Because nobody lean over the fire and inhale the smoke. Why? Because this is idiocy. This is the same thing. Why should I buy "smoke"? Just because a cowboy says it is good for me in the TV?), and because of this the body is healthy too.
The Krishna believers say: if you don't smoke, don't drink, don't gambling and go vegan, you will find god automatically. No matter if you was an atheist person before. This is just an example, but can you feel what I want to say?
So there are many resons why our world is f*cked up. But can we say the one of the reasons is the substances what we take into our body?
I don't say every person who drinks alcohol is an evil person, but he is not bright enough and can't do anything to prevent the f*cked up things in the world.
And the second question is: can we say if the body is pure and substance free then we can restore our mind-health and our mental-health automatically?

I don't say I'm right... Let's discuss it...

I agree to the point that having a clear mind tends to make things easier to deal with, since drugs and alcohol don't make problems go away. I don't necessarily believe that it has any link to spirituality and I wouldn't put much stock in anything krshna's say given their history and habit of manipulating and controlling their followers.

D1988
01-11-2009, 09:06 AM
But apart from that it's an interesting post and I look forward to being constructive after I have actually got past the first few lines.

I had a hard time understanding so I fixed it up for you. Hopefully you can learn from your mistakes.

rodrigo
01-11-2009, 10:03 AM

that would depend on what he thinks that are the fucked up things in the world.

well, Schizophrenia, in example, can be a genetic problem, so that doesnt really depends on how you take care of your body.

and i dont know, sometimes the idea of being drug free as a state of purity bothers me, i never really saw it that way and find no reason for me to see it like that. i'm not pure and i dont think i want to be.
as an example of how you can be drug free but still have serious problems in your head, you got militant straight edge kids, those other dudes who claim to be neo nazi straight edge and back in the day, hardline.
mind doesnt work from abstaining from things, works when you make it work and think things through

Segadoway
01-11-2009, 06:21 PM
I don't see anything wrong with his grammar, and I'd also suggest you relax a little bit and realize that a good portion of people that post here, including this poster do not speak english as a primary language.
I'm used to several different forums that aren't as.............nice as this one. bad grammar isn't tolerated and is always jumped on, it will take a little while for me toget used to how things work here

xsecx
01-11-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm used to several different forums that aren't as.............nice as this one. bad grammar isn't tolerated and is always jumped on, it will take a little while for me toget used to how things work here

no worries, just keep in mind that for the most part, the rule is if you have a problem with what someone is saying, then focus on that, not so much on how they're saying it. the point of the site if for edge people to talk, not for edge people to fight over minor things.

Segadoway
01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
no worries, just keep in mind that for the most part, the rule is if you have a problem with what someone is saying, then focus on that, not so much on how they're saying it. the point of the site if for edge people to talk, not for edge people to fight over minor things.

lol yeah, in the forums i am usually in its more the trend to make little arguments out of nothing, seriously check it out www.parkour.com.au

XTrueColorsX
01-12-2009, 12:17 AM

Ok, you're right. My grammar is bad. And I'd like to apologize to you. But if bad grammar isn't tolerated and is always jumped on in other forums, why did you post? I can't understand it. Just jump on!
I think you can understand me if you really want...

Segadoway
01-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Ok, you're right. My grammar is bad. And I'd like to apologize to you. But if bad grammar isn't tolerated and is always jumped on in other forums, why did you post? I can't understand it. Just jump on!
I think you can understand me if you really want...

yes but it is bloody annoying, also if people have the time to spell properly etc as they do on a forum then they should. i'm still getting used to this whole idea of NOT trolling.....

chino
01-12-2009, 03:12 PM

this place is wayyyy nice by comparison