PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist movement

xCrucialDudex
01-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Zeitgeist movement. What do you think about it?

Lifestyle_X
01-11-2009, 06:13 AM
i don't know what it is or what it does, someone give me a short explanation plz ? :)

Segadoway
01-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Yeah you can't just assume we all know what it is.

rodrigo
01-11-2009, 10:07 AM
i don't know what it is or what it does, someone give me a short explanation plz ? :)

Yeah you can't just assume we all know what it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist,_the_Movie
google doesn't bite, kids

xCrucialDudex
01-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I was actually talking about this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_Addendum
I haven't seen Zeitgeist: The Movie yet.

But I think you should all check out Addendum and I'd love to hear your thoughts on The Venus Project and the ideas & philosophy behind it.

rodrigo
01-11-2009, 11:41 AM
I was actually talking about this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_Addendum
I haven't seen Zeitgeist: The Movie yet.

But I think you should all check out Addendum and I'd love to hear your thoughts on The Venus Project and the ideas & philosophy behind it.

well, the you should have been more clear about it, and probably should see the first one

Segadoway
01-11-2009, 06:29 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist,_the_Movie
google doesn't bite, kids

it goes both ways

rodrigo
01-11-2009, 06:43 PM
it goes both ways

not really, since both movies are linked and zeitgeist is the original movie.

Segadoway
01-11-2009, 08:43 PM
not really, since both movies are linked and zeitgeist is the original movie.

i was referring to the google bit, he should have put links to what it was so people that dont know can find out and discuss it easier, on most forums its common courtesy to do so.

rodrigo
01-11-2009, 08:48 PM
i was referring to the google bit, he should have put links to what it was so people that dont know can find out and discuss it easier, on most forums its common courtesy to do so.

oh, then yeah.
but if he didnt do it, and then the other guy didnt, why not you taking the iniciative and search it yourself? stuff works better and faster that way.

Segadoway
01-11-2009, 11:12 PM
oh, then yeah.
but if he didnt do it, and then the other guy didnt, why not you taking the iniciative and search it yourself? stuff works better and faster that way.

they wont learn how to do it that way, they will just assume its fun to do that, i mean not everyone has the time to go ALL the way to google just to learn!

xCrucialDudex
01-11-2009, 11:12 PM

I genuinely presumed that level of awareness of this project was somewhat higher.

xCrucialDudex
01-11-2009, 11:19 PM
well, the you should have been more clear about it, and probably should see the first one

By all means but it isn't really necessary to watch the first movie in order to follow the second. Watching Addendum I had no problems with following it whatsoever. It seems pretty independent of the first movie or it is perceived as such at the very least.

mouseman004
01-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Zeitgeist movement. What do you think about it?

I think its stupid. It's propaganda, and anything that claims that the United States government had anything to do with 9/11 loses any sort of credibility in my eyes.

Lifestyle_X
01-12-2009, 04:04 AM
but you say it's a movement, what does the movement do ? what is it all about ?
those wiki pages are just waaay too much information on one page :o

xCrucialDudex
01-12-2009, 09:58 AM
but you say it's a movement, what does the movement do ? what is it all about ?
those wiki pages are just waaay too much information on one page :o

http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/home.html

Bilfy
03-20-2010, 09:42 PM
I was gonna start a new thread about this but searched first so, alrighty. It has been a year though since the last post but I just want to say my parents are very religious and I told them about this and they said "bring it on" so i downloaded it and put it on a dvd and Im very curious what theyll think... i dont believe in heaven/hell/god the whole deal, i think when you die you just have an eternal dream.

Why I watched this again was because me and my friends had a very deep convo about religion/aliens/politics and it was intense!

xCrucialDudex
03-22-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm mostly fascinated with ideas of technologically advanced society that Fresco talks about. I also like his idea "solution not a law". It seems very interesting to me that our society could probably exist without the money. I don't fully understand if it's even possible but so far, judging from what Fresco delivered, it seems really interesting and intriguing to me.

soulxedge
04-19-2010, 06:10 PM
People rattle on about Zeitgeist as if its the next level of freedom of thought and to have 'seen it' or 'know about it' shows a higher awareness. However, we're at a fork in the road about how the world should play out if Zeitgeist so blatantly debunks most of mans myth.

I see it as a precursor to one world government and one world currency, to remove individualism from countries and prepare the new generation for 'new world order'.

To go even deeper, because i feel its worth going there incase any of you want to blast your brain open with freshness, it's a thought virus. It's re-writing consciousness, as it only takes one generation to change the way things move forward. Unfortunately, it's a limited info product...it's left thought space for a solution, the big solution follows in reality by BIG players shortly after and people will rattle on as if its the greatest idea since sliced bread and that it makes 'so much sense'. Little did the unsuspecting human race know it was all part of the agenda of control and manipulaton to mould their minds in preparation. Woohoo! We love New World Order... Can't wait to get behind it, unfortunately you can't get behind it. Your either ON it or UNDER it.

thats my two cents anyway, which if you've watched Zeitgeist(1)(2), youll know that they don't really have much value.

Freedom! Forever!

soulxedge

Want to learn more? David Icke - Human Race Get Off Your Knees NEW - or Freedom Road--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJiuo2fz3I