PDA

View Full Version : Old hobbies I started picking up again..

yourforgottenmemory
01-05-2009, 12:04 PM
So I've realized over the last couple months that I've started picking up old hobbies that I used to do in high school. I bought a couple of tech deck's and can still do all of the things that i was once able to do. And I bought an awesome hacky sack when I was in California that's filled with sand and it is amazing. And I'm still pretty good at that too. Me and my friend were racing to 100 kicks and I got it in 1 try, so I was pretty amazed. Anyways anyone else getting into old hobbies?

swallow
01-05-2009, 12:22 PM
I like ponies. I want a pony.

yourforgottenmemory
01-05-2009, 12:25 PM
I like ponies. I want a pony.

Yup they are sweet! I want a fainting goat. Although I would just torture the hell out of it and it would be constantly fainting. They are amazing.

Lifestyle_X
01-05-2009, 01:04 PM
posting at this board
went back to play pool at this sportcantine, we always fucked things up there. we always play the balls off the table (not on purpose, but everytime, it's so hilarious :D), and we always 'groan' at the ppl, just love their reactions hahaha :D
i think me and my friend build a reputation there, but it's like euhm, 'behind our back' we are almost sure off it, like 99% :D
if we didn't spend so much money there for drinks, pool, and food, they would just kick us the hell outtha there cause we act like pigs

yourforgottenmemory
01-05-2009, 01:12 PM
posting at this board
went back to play pool at this sportcantine, we always fucked things up there. we always play the balls off the table (not on purpose, but everytime, it's so hilarious :D), and we always 'groan' at the ppl, just love their reactions hahaha :D
i think me and my friend build a reputation there, but it's like euhm, 'behind our back' we are almost sure off it, like 99% :D
if we didn't spend so much money there for drinks, pool, and food, they would just kick us the hell outtha there cause we act like pigs

Pool is pretty sweet. I was watching trick shot pool yesterday for 4 hours.

linsee
01-05-2009, 06:55 PM
My crafting habits change with the season. Once it's warm outside again I won't touch crocheting until next fall, but I will go crazy sewing. I haven't embroidered in a long time, but lately I have been getting the urge to do that again too.

CarlaRant
01-05-2009, 08:25 PM
sewing more

optimismdefeats
01-08-2009, 11:48 AM
I haven't picked up much old hobbies though i've been playing some video games I first had when around 8.. current little hobbies including trying to rack up as many lives as possible in mario.. and borrowing/reading books from my nearby library, so its something good

Segadoway
01-08-2009, 07:32 PM
i have like a billion hobbies, i recently started getting into warhammer again, and getting serious with drums.
________
cheap vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/vaporizers)

yourforgottenmemory
01-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I haven't picked up much old hobbies though i've been playing some video games I first had when around 8.. current little hobbies including trying to rack up as many lives as possible in mario.. and borrowing/reading books from my nearby library, so its something good

My friend is insane at mario. He can get through it without losing a life. He knows where all the warp zones, 1ups, and powerups are on the whole game. He doesn't really have a life hahaha

straightXed
01-09-2009, 09:23 AM
My friend is insane at mario. He can get through it without losing a life. He knows where all the warp zones, 1ups, and powerups are on the whole game. He doesn't really have a life hahaha

That was just common knowledge when i was growing up!

rodrigo
01-09-2009, 10:29 AM
That was just common knowledge when i was growing up!

in my generation it was donkey kong tricks

yourforgottenmemory
01-11-2009, 06:03 PM
in my generation it was donkey kong tricks

I think for me it was mainly remembering fatality's for mortal kombat. I knew them all at one point

straightXed
01-12-2009, 09:12 AM
I think for me it was mainly remembering fatality's for mortal kombat. I knew them all at one point

i used to know them all for MK2, including babalitys and friendships. I was so awesome at that game.

yourforgottenmemory
01-12-2009, 05:23 PM
i used to know them all for MK2, including babalitys and friendships. I was so awesome at that game.

Hahaha i totally forgot about babalitys. Have you played any of the newer ones? I plan on getting mortal kombat vs. dc real soon. I hear it's pretty good

straightXed
01-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Hahaha i totally forgot about babalitys. Have you played any of the newer ones? I plan on getting mortal kombat vs. dc real soon. I hear it's pretty good

yeah i played pretty much every release up to about 2005 last thing i played was shaolin monks, deception was the last regular MK game i played, nothing has been as good as MK2

yourforgottenmemory
01-12-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah i played pretty much every release up to about 2005 last thing i played was shaolin monks, deception was the last regular MK game i played, nothing has been as good as MK2

MK4 was pretty good in my opinion. I played deception for about 30 minutes and thought it was alright. I still love the old school one's though. And I still listen to the mk annihilation soundtrack almost everyday because it's that amazing.

SgtD
01-13-2009, 01:36 AM
i still have MK2 and MK4 on my pc, and play it from time to time. However, I played MK Trilogy the most, back when i didn't even have a pc. I'd go to my friend's place and play it against him all day long. good times.

xvunderx
01-13-2009, 01:55 PM
So I've realized over the last couple months that I've started picking up old hobbies that I used to do in high school. I bought a couple of tech deck's and can still do all of the things that i was once able to do.

I could never ever do any tricks on those things no matter how hard I tried!

I keep trying to get back into painting, and planning to get back into Kung Fu in the very near future.

it's tough because it's easy to pick up new things, just so hard to find the time to do even half of them.

straightXed
01-13-2009, 04:01 PM
MK4 was pretty good in my opinion. I played deception for about 30 minutes and thought it was alright. I still love the old school one's though. And I still listen to the mk annihilation soundtrack almost everyday because it's that amazing.

MK4 was ok but it didn't continue to hold my interest like 2 did. And listening to the annihilation soundtrack isn't for me.