PDA

View Full Version : Gamers!

Xedge mofoX
12-30-2008, 10:42 AM
i see alot of peeps here play some games!

i'm mostly a PC gamer, as i've gotten used to the mouse & keyboard...i like some FPS' and RPG's, but mostly FPS'...

also, i'm a huge Star Wars fan, so i play alot of whatever comes out, be it Space Sims, RPG's, MMO's...i'm looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic coming out

i just recently got a 360 and PS3, but not many games yet...

what systems do you guys play?

D1988
12-30-2008, 02:03 PM
i see alot of peeps here play some games!

i'm mostly a PC gamer, as i've gotten used to the mouse & keyboard...i like some FPS' and RPG's, but mostly FPS'...

also, i'm a huge Star Wars fan, so i play alot of whatever comes out, be it Space Sims, RPG's, MMO's...i'm looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic coming out

i just recently got a 360 and PS3, but not many games yet...

what systems do you guys play?

I play wow on PC and used to be huge into Half Life. I have Crysis and also Battlefield 2142. I'm not a huge gamer on the PC, mostly because 95% of my time is spent on wow when on the PC, so I don't take much other time to play other games.

I have an Xbox 360 with a shit load of games. Still playing COD4 online, NHL09, Fifa09 and I had the new Need for Speed, but that sucked so I returned it.

Recently bought an N64, so I have been playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart, but I have spent barely any time on it.

Most of my life is spent playing video games man.

yourforgottenmemory
12-31-2008, 11:27 AM
I mainly play my 360. Love left 4 dead and army of two at the moment. I got a wii but it hardly gets played anymore except for animal crossing. That's about it for that. My friend has a SNES, NES, genesis, and N64 so I'm constantly going over to his house to get down on some super smash bros! Classic right there I tell ya. And I'm kinda ashamed to say it but I love pokemon snap. Such a sweet game

Xedge mofoX
12-31-2008, 11:49 AM
I play wow on PC and used to be huge into Half Life. I have Crysis and also Battlefield 2142. I'm not a huge gamer on the PC, mostly because 95% of my time is spent on wow when on the PC, so I don't take much other time to play other games.

I have an Xbox 360 with a shit load of games. Still playing COD4 online, NHL09, Fifa09 and I had the new Need for Speed, but that sucked so I returned it.

Recently bought an N64, so I have been playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart, but I have spent barely any time on it.

Most of my life is spent playing video games man.

Nice! I love the battlefield series! 2142 was pretty good for a while, i liked the titan matches alot!
I played WOW for a good couple years then had to kick the habit, so i sold my account for like $400!
Now i'm back to playing Star Wars Galaxies until ToR comes out...i'm also looking forward to the new BF...a little cartoony, but the gameplay should make up for it!

Lifestyle_X
01-01-2009, 12:35 PM
here we go agian, counter-strike 1.6 on my beloved PC ;-)