PDA

View Full Version : Awesome

optimismdefeats
12-29-2008, 04:53 AM
I sometimes watch "The weakest link" (i don't think it's on in the US) but anyways, there was a woman who came on once and she was straight-edge and vegan and she wore her edge, and I thought that was really cool. Living in England, I consider myself unlikely to come face to face with many straight-edge people.

So heads up to that person for spreading some awareness on TV

feel free to talk about the program too, if your in the UK and you know of it

D1988
12-29-2008, 07:54 AM
I sometimes watch "The weakest link" (i don't think it's on in the US) but anyways, there was a woman who came on once and she was straight-edge and vegan and she wore her edge, and I thought that was really cool. Living in England, I consider myself unlikely to come face to face with many straight-edge people.

I'm sure that girl must have been called Mary?

I remember she used to have a Straight Edge distro on myspace or something and she said she was going to be on the show.

Lifestyle_X
12-29-2008, 08:30 AM
that's awesomepants, but i think the show sux imo it's waaaaaaay to tense

straightXed
12-29-2008, 10:17 AM

There are plenty of straightedge people in england, they don't all go on the weakest link though!!!

linsee
12-29-2008, 06:29 PM
there was an american version of the weakest link on in the US for a while. that's all I have to contribute to the conversation.

Lifestyle_X
12-29-2008, 07:38 PM
well yeha, there was a belgian version of it also, but it didn't last long i guess
the lady just laughed at every participant... guess no one would even take the test :p