PDA

View Full Version : Comeback kid

optimismdefeats
12-29-2008, 04:39 AM
Comeback kid is great, their third album and future ones has a different singer, but it's still cool. I don't like it that Andrew sings the songs the former singer did at concert, it doesn't sound right.

But, they do have great music. Broadcasting album is filled with different emotions and gets really edgy at times.

D1988
12-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Comeback kid is great, their third album and future ones has a different singer, but it's still cool. I don't like it that Andrew sings the songs the former singer did at concert, it doesn't sound right.

But, they do have great music. Broadcasting album is filled with different emotions and gets really edgy at times.

Turn It Around and Wake The Dead are great albums. I listened to Broadcasting once and thought it sucked.

optimismdefeats
12-29-2008, 10:59 AM
I can understand where you come from there. It's all hardcore for the most part, but different styles from album to album. They haven't done an album that sounds the same.

linsee
12-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Can't get into them at all.

Anderson
01-03-2009, 03:01 AM
Turn It Around and Wake The Dead are great albums. I listened to Broadcasting once and thought it sucked.Agreed. I have seen them live a couple of times with the new singer though they were pretty good.

D1988
01-03-2009, 06:14 AM
Agreed. I have seen them live a couple of times with the new singer though they were pretty good.

Yeah I seen them live once, right around when they first got the new singer. They were pretty good but I like the old singer much better.

xCrucialDudex
01-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Yeah I seen them live once, right around when they first got the new singer. They were pretty good but I like the old singer much better.

Ditto. Broadcasting was piece of crap. Sounds boring. Another Underoath or smth of the kind.