PDA

View Full Version : government conspiracy

TransientWind
12-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Okay, so i think i got all this ficured out. You know how government sponcers or "gives scholarships"? its for a way for government to use us for our knowledge. for example, lets say you become a doctor and finds cure fot AIDs. Government will make a Bio bomb for making AIDs airborn with using what you discovered to conqure other nations xP isnt what globalization is? bigger country dominating other country and makeing them as one?

Sunlightseven20
12-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Globalization happens in a lot of ways, yes. One of them is war. Mostly its economical though.

It's no conspiracy theory that governments use the student's research at their universities as aids in their military.

No one would ever use a bomb to inflict a contagious terminal illness... they'd just systematically introduce it into a few people and watch it run rampant as a means of population control. THAT'S the conspiracy theory right there. Don't know much about that one but I'll bet it's interesting. So far I'm only up on the Federal Reserve/IMF, 911, Christianity as rehashed Paganism, Crack/Opiates/Iran-Contra, and some intriguing babbling on I've heard about The Skull and Bones Society.

I sat in on an AM radio show one day where they were interviewing a guy who claimed that Jesse Jackson had MLK murdered. Completely obsessed with names and dates and his only real source was a book by William Pepper. Wish he could have communicated it better cause none of us could follow him.

I have hunches about why Abe Lincoln was murdered, but again I don't know enough to discuss it.