PDA

View Full Version : been one since...

TransientWind
12-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Okay! so im a veggie hu,man (veggitarian) NOT human veggitable (nervous system break down or something?) anyways xD have you ever tried green eggs? "and hams" <--- NO! i dont eat meat :3 anyways before i side track, simply add 2 eggs in blender, (cracked open ofcorse) then add 1/4th of a green pepper(the one that looks like a cube?) add 1/8 of onion, and fry it all. it smells rather freash and taste sweet =], one thing. the veggitable absorbs alot of oil, so becareful not to get them stock to frying pan ><

straightXed
12-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Okay! so im a veggie hu,man (veggitarian) NOT human veggitable (nervous system break down or something?) anyways xD have you ever tried green eggs? "and hams" <--- NO! i dont eat meat :3 anyways before i side track, simply add 2 eggs in blender, (cracked open ofcorse) then add 1/4th of a green pepper(the one that looks like a cube?) add 1/8 of onion, and fry it all. it smells rather freash and taste sweet =], one thing. the veggitable absorbs alot of oil, so becareful not to get them stock to frying pan ><

So basically...an omelette?!

Sunlightseven20
12-17-2008, 06:50 AM
i'm callin the bluff.

this guy has to be a joke account.

amazing.