PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural

linsee
12-14-2008, 10:45 AM
This is hands down my favourite show. The first season started off kind of cheesy but it's gotten pretty amazing. Now it's in season 4 and has a really cool storyline.

Anyone watch it?

swallow
12-14-2008, 11:00 AM
This is hands down my favourite show. The first season started off kind of cheesy but it's gotten pretty amazing. Now it's in season 4 and has a really cool storyline.

Anyone watch it?

I loved the first two seasons, haven't yet saw the third and fourth. Watching Supernatural is like shutting down your brains for an hour, awesome.

linsee
12-14-2008, 11:04 AM
I loved the first two seasons, haven't yet saw the third and fourth. Watching Supernatural is like shutting down your brains for an hour, awesome.

The third season is good, but short. This fourth one has exploded into something awesome.

It's completely addicting. My plan today is to watch season 1 while I crochet Christmas gifts.

xsecx
12-14-2008, 04:08 PM

Anyone watch it?

the one thing that didn't make sense was that it was all demons and evil and nothing on the other side. now that they've fixed it, it's been great. the wishing well episode with the giant suicidal teddy bear.

mouseman004
12-14-2008, 04:43 PM

Anyone watch it?

I love it. I don't watch it religiously or follow it all that much, but whenever i see that it is on I have to watch it.

linsee
12-14-2008, 05:18 PM
the one thing that didn't make sense was that it was all demons and evil and nothing on the other side. now that they've fixed it, it's been great. the wishing well episode with the giant suicidal teddy bear.

It's definitely a show that has gotten better instead of worse as seasons go by. I however am really partial to the Bloody Mary episode in season 1.

I almost went to the Supernatural Convention in Chicago this year. How geeky of me.

But yes, that wishing well episode was amazing. I really like the whole heaven vs. hell thing that's going on right now too, especially how un-angel like Castiel actually is.