PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad

angelchickjb
12-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Some people at my school think I'm like a poser or something because they think I'm acting like I like harcore music. They think just because I'm black I only listen to rap but I actually hate rap music. I have no idea what to do...what do you think?

xsecx
12-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Some people at my school think I'm like a poser or something because they think I'm acting like I like harcore music. They think just because I'm black I only listen to rap but I actually hate rap music. I have no idea what to do...what do you think?

tell them to fuck off and like what you like.

rodrigo
12-08-2008, 12:53 PM

i'd stop caring about what people who arenot important for me say. you know? fuck 'em

angelchickjb
12-08-2008, 12:55 PM
i'd stop caring about what people who arenot important for me say. you know? fuck 'em

True...

easy
12-08-2008, 12:58 PM
tell them to fuck off and like what you like.

the eloquence brings tears to my eyes

xvunderx
12-08-2008, 03:56 PM
That sucks, I had a similar thing happen waaay back when. I just held strong with what I liked, after a while people have to face up to the fact that's what you're into.

Still a shitty situation though.

CarlaRant
12-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Lame. Don't listen to those people. It's ridiculous to assume how a person should act or like based on his/her skin color.

angelchickjb
12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Lame. Don't listen to those people. It's ridiculous to assume how a person should act or like based on his/her skin color.

So fuckin true!!!

Lifestyle_X
12-10-2008, 12:34 PM
just do what you like to do, don't give a crap i mean by that :D

*edit* : is that paramore, your ava ?