PDA

View Full Version : just simple question

xjohykx
11-19-2008, 02:19 PM
I have just one simple question for all the sXe´s.

the question is: What was the first motion to become edge?

thx for your answers

chadfitzy
11-19-2008, 05:03 PM
you mean personaly or the whole "scene?"

straightXed
11-19-2008, 05:09 PM

thx for your answers

motion?

xjohykx
11-20-2008, 01:27 AM
motion?

...like what was your motivation to become edge

xjohykx
11-20-2008, 01:29 AM
you mean personaly or the whole "scene?"

personaly

SgtD
11-20-2008, 01:57 AM

thx for your answers

i just realized i didn't need alcohol to have fun, and feel good

xjohykx
11-20-2008, 03:13 AM
i just realized i didn't need alcohol to have fun, and feel good

and was it like instant issue or does it take long time to make this final decision?

SgtD
11-20-2008, 06:59 AM
and was it like instant issue or does it take long time to make this final decision?

well, at first i didn't call myself sxe, just about a month after i decided to try to live clean. It wasn't a big deal to me really.

xjohykx
11-20-2008, 07:35 AM
well, at first i didn't call myself sxe, just about a month after i decided to try to live clean. It wasn't a big deal to me really.

okay. I started listening to hardcore/crust/punk/metal bands like 5 years ago. l8r, i´ve found out sXe bands and i´ve started to see their philosophy and attitude. And about 2 years i´v persuaded that that´s the best way of live for me.

...but the cult of alcohol in CzechRep is very strong, so sometimes it´s really hard to stay clean...but we stand together :-)

straightXed
11-20-2008, 09:55 AM
...like what was your motivation to become edge

well it just happened naturally really. As i found out about it, it just seemed to match up with the way i thought about a bunch of stuff. Music appealed to me and it just seemed to be a something that i was down with.

xsecx
11-20-2008, 10:00 AM
personaly

I was really young when I first got into everything and it just fit what I believed then and what I still believe today.

xjohykx
11-20-2008, 11:09 AM
I was really young when I first got into everything and it just fit what I believed then and what I still believe today.

could i ask how young? and what about parents/home-folks? what was their attitude? were they discussing it with you?

xsecx
11-20-2008, 11:13 AM
could i ask how young? and what about parrents/home-folks? what was their attitude? were they discussing it with you?

11. my parents aren't really drinkers, but it didn't really have any baring on the decisions i made.

xjohykx
11-20-2008, 11:27 AM
11. my parents aren't really drinkers, but it didn't really have any baring on the decisions i made.

11..wow...i think it´s really soon to think about...feetch!

easy
11-20-2008, 11:30 AM

my dad is a big drinker and that helped me seeing him look like an asshole. so in my mind drinking and drugs were never even a thought.
when i was 11 i played marbles.

chadfitzy
11-20-2008, 05:36 PM
my dad is a big drinker and that helped me seeing him look like an asshole. so in my mind drinking and drugs were never even a thought.

same thing with my brother, but he did a lot of drugs to and it really fucked him up. it was kinda weird seeing him off to an AA meeting when he was 14. i pllayed kickball when i was 11

xjohykx
11-21-2008, 03:07 AM

ma parents are total abstainers so it was a good example for me, that i could go without alcohol and drugs but nevertheless, i can enjoy my life.

tanner21
11-24-2008, 04:36 PM
okay. I started listening to hardcore/crust/punk/metal bands like 5 years ago. l8r, i´ve found out sXe bands and i´ve started to see their philosophy and attitude. And about 2 years i´v persuaded that that´s the best way of live for me.

...but the cult of alcohol in CzechRep is very strong, so sometimes it´s really hard to stay clean...but we stand together :-)

i started listing to hardcore metal and all that when i was like in 5th grade and my brother rely infulenced me to not do drugs or drink. and i just recently started calling my self "EDGE" and i feel that its a way better life stile im only 15 but ive been offered drugs and alcohol and i denied them all because of my brother telling me these things so im very strong in me Edge. and also very strong in the lord to!

straightXed
11-24-2008, 05:24 PM
i started listing to hardcore metal and all that when i was like in 5th grade and my brother rely infulenced me to not do drugs or drink. and i just recently started calling my self "EDGE" and i feel that its a way better life stile im only 15 but ive been offered drugs and alcohol and i denied them all because of my brother telling me these things so im very strong in me Edge. and also very strong in the lord to!

Lord who?

rodrigo
11-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Lord who?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/osopunkore/y1pbtUVeNU7A-4ghL3cnTsqHivZdDK-OB5f.jpg

D1988
11-24-2008, 06:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/osopunkore/y1pbtUVeNU7A-4ghL3cnTsqHivZdDK-OB5f.jpg

hahaha

mouseman004
11-24-2008, 08:55 PM

is that Michael flatley?! Sweet!

xToxiCx
11-24-2008, 09:48 PM

thx for your answers

i alwlays followed the crowed when i was younger
but in high school i figured out that it just wasnt me at all
thats when i started to listen to hardcore music and i realized that its WAY better then the crap i was listening to
also there are a lot of drunks and drugies in my school and i didnt like how it makes ppl act i hate being around ppl that drink and do drugs
ive never done drugs and never plan to but ive tryed beer and didnt like the taste ive never been drunk and never plan to be
just last year i heard about sXe from a friend (he isnt even sXe)
i then when on the comp and looked it up and i found out that i beleave in what it stands for

xjohykx
11-25-2008, 01:04 AM

what a crunk, hehe....

xjohykx
11-25-2008, 01:09 AM

lord who?:) I think when you´re 15 it´s very hard not to blindly follow some crowd...usually you need somebody to direct you...so say thanks to your brother because in this age people are usually very liable to start with drugs or alcohol...

melissaedge
11-25-2008, 01:23 AM
I didnt want to end up like my mom or family members.
I never really had any sxe friend and i still dont. I just remember sitting in my room listening to youth of today saying "Screw Drugs fuck them. This my life and im going to be drug free!"

xjohykx
11-25-2008, 01:28 AM
I didnt want to end up like my mom or family members.
I never really had any sxe friend and i still dont. I just remember sitting in my room listening to youth of today saying "Screw Drugs fuck them. This my life and im going to be drug free!"

i´ve had an opposite ideal in my parents because they´re both drug and alcohol free so i wanted to be like them...

and now i´ve a lot of sXe friends in our country....and i was introduced to edge by sXe hardcore bands when i was moshing in the circle pit:))

straightXed
11-25-2008, 01:17 PM
lord who?:) I think when you´re 15 it´s very hard not to blindly follow some crowd...usually you need somebody to direct you...so say thanks to your brother because in this age people are usually very liable to start with drugs or alcohol...

I think we established its the lord of the dance micheal flatley, we should all feel strong in micheal flatley.

xjohykx
11-25-2008, 01:46 PM
I think we established its the lord of the dance micheal flatley, we should all feel strong in micheal flatley.

okay, stand for lord michael flatley!