PDA

View Full Version : RocknRolla

Dummy
11-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Anyone else see this movie yet?
I was 1 of 5 people in the theatre. I thought it was good. I love everything Guy Ritchie has done. I might need to see this one again to fully get it. All and all I liked it though. Not as good as snatch. Probably just as good as Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels.

mouseman004
11-08-2008, 06:17 PM
I was 1 of 5 people in the theatre. I thought it was good. I love everything Guy Ritchie has done. I might need to see this one again to fully get it. All and all I liked it though. Not as good as snatch. Probably just as good as Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels.

I think it looks awesome, I plan on seeing it sometime in the upcoming week.

straightXed
11-08-2008, 06:51 PM

You liked revolver?

I missed rocknrolla at the cinema but i'm not a huge guy ritchie fan but i will probably stick it on my rental list when it comes round.

Dummy
11-08-2008, 06:59 PM
I thought he just did lock stock and snatch. I have not seen revolver. Is it any good?

straightXed
11-08-2008, 07:10 PM
I thought he just did lock stock and snatch. I have not seen revolver. Is it any good?

No, its bloody awful!!!! It got slated and it might not of even made it over there. I usually sit through films no matter how bad but i didn't sit through this one. However, like i say, i'm not really a fan, you might love it?!?!

Dummy
11-08-2008, 07:23 PM
I'll Netflix it just for shits n' giggles.

Lurch
11-09-2008, 02:15 AM
guy ritchie needs to make a new film

he has made the same one mutliple times