PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing (for Wii)!!!!

linsee
11-06-2008, 09:10 PM
It comes out next week. If some one will come over and set up my Wii then I can go buy this asap.

Dummy
11-06-2008, 10:30 PM
I can't wait,
There's a bundle that will have animal crossing and wii speak. Are you getting both?
-Erik

SgtD
11-07-2008, 01:38 AM
I remember Viv was all about this game way back when it was first released.

straightXed
11-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Animal crossing bores me to death.

yourforgottenmemory
11-07-2008, 10:34 AM
this game will be pretty fun. although it's basically the same as the gamecube version with the exception of the speaking thing. they should of taken a little more time and made it more interactive like swinging the wiimote to fish/cut down trees/etc. i think that everything is done with buttons and no motions.

xsecx
11-07-2008, 05:40 PM
worst "game" ever

linsee
11-07-2008, 06:58 PM
I remember Viv was all about this game way back when it was first released.

That probably was when it was released on DS. This one will be better!

linsee
11-07-2008, 06:59 PM
I can't wait,
There's a bundle that will have animal crossing and wii speak. Are you getting both?
-Erik

Yeah I plan on getting the bundle. I was looking at it on Amazon.com the other day.

linsee
11-07-2008, 07:03 PM
this game will be pretty fun. although it's basically the same as the gamecube version with the exception of the speaking thing. they should of taken a little more time and made it more interactive like swinging the wiimote to fish/cut down trees/etc. i think that everything is done with buttons and no motions.

Yeah it would have been pretty awesome if you did all the fishing/digging/cutting motions, but I probably wouldn't have enough coordination for it.

linsee
11-07-2008, 07:03 PM
worst "game" ever

I hope Viv sees this and smacks you.

xsecx
11-08-2008, 02:44 PM

I'll tell it to her face. it just sucks up time and makes people weird about fake animals.

Dummy
11-13-2008, 04:39 AM
Alright I got my copy. My native fruit is pears. Most of the tools are motion sensored. I payed off my first mortgage in the first hour and I've already changed 2 of my neighbors catch phrases to something not rated E for everyone....so who wants to come over?

D1988
11-13-2008, 06:39 AM
Alright I got my copy. My native fruit is pears. Most of the tools are motion sensored. I payed off my first mortgage in the first hour and I've already changed 2 of my neighbors catch phrases to something not rated E for everyone....so who wants to come over?

Heres hoping that some people on this board have little kid sisters who might be interested......

xsecx
11-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Heres hoping that some people on this board have little kid sisters who might be interested......

you've protested enough that it makes me wonder if you're trying cover something up.

Dummy
11-13-2008, 01:19 PM

Your little sister can come over anytime. I'll treat her right ;)

xsecx
11-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Your little sister can come over anytime. I'll treat her right ;)

that just came out sick and wrong dude.

Dummy
11-13-2008, 01:39 PM
that just came out sick and wrong dude.

*does best "to catch a predator" impression*

I....I...I didn't know how old she was, honestly, I would never do something like this...I...am I in trouble?

Lucky for her Nook hasn't sold me an Ax yet.

D1988
11-13-2008, 05:50 PM
I have a little brother, who I refer to as a little sister, but that is it.

You sir, are more than welcome.

And Dusty, please, I couldn't dare even own a Wii after the constant shit talking I do on them every day.

xsecx
11-13-2008, 08:23 PM
I have a little brother, who I refer to as a little sister, but that is it.

You sir, are more than welcome.

And Dusty, please, I couldn't dare even own a Wii after the constant shit talking I do on them every day.

that sucks for you, the wii's are fun.

linsee
11-13-2008, 09:01 PM
I think I have to wait for Christmas to get my copy. It's probably a good thing since I can't get my Wii hooked up to my current tv.

xsecx
11-13-2008, 09:03 PM
I think I have to wait for Christmas to get my copy. It's probably a good thing since I can't get my Wii hooked up to my current tv.

seriously? you just plug it in and hit the input button until it comes up.

linsee
11-13-2008, 09:22 PM
seriously? you just plug it in and hit the input button until it comes up.

I have an old tv and I can't plug it in to it, I have to go through my cable box. For whatever reason it is messed up when I try to do it, I can't control my controller at all. I tried changing the sensitivity and all that stuff, but it still fucks up. I am getting a new tv for christmas and hopefully that will make it work better.

xsecx
11-13-2008, 09:28 PM
I have an old tv and I can't plug it in to it, I have to go through my cable box. For whatever reason it is messed up when I try to do it, I can't control my controller at all. I tried changing the sensitivity and all that stuff, but it still fucks up. I am getting a new tv for christmas and hopefully that will make it work better.

damn homie. new tv should make it all better. at some point I need to start cataloging my tv set up as it grows and evolves. right now it's kind of obscene, but damn is it worth it.

linsee
11-13-2008, 09:31 PM
damn homie. new tv should make it all better. at some point I need to start cataloging my tv set up as it grows and evolves. right now it's kind of obscene, but damn is it worth it.

Yeah I'm hoping the new tv fixes the problem. This tv I have is really old, but it was free so I guess that's what I get.

xvunderx
11-14-2008, 08:20 AM

Damn right!

My mum wants to get it me for Xmas, so I have to wait. OH CRUEL BURDEN Of TIME!!!!!

Dummy
11-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Yeah I'm hoping the new tv fixes the problem. This tv I have is really old, but it was free so I guess that's what I get.

Don't they have free TVs on craigslist where you live?

linsee
12-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Damn right!

My mum wants to get it me for Xmas, so I have to wait. OH CRUEL BURDEN Of TIME!!!!!

Have you gotten to play yet?

I have a stiff neck from sitting and playing too long, I am ridiculous.

Lifestyle_X
12-29-2008, 08:33 AM
worst "game" ever

true

xsecx
01-05-2009, 09:14 PM
vivien started playing this tonight. I'm so glad that this will be the last time I have to witness it being played ever.

D1988
01-06-2009, 02:39 AM
vivien started playing this tonight. I'm so glad that this will be the last time I have to witness it being played ever.

Yeah, OK Dusty. We all know you and Viv have a super fun time playing this together.

xsecx
01-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Yeah, OK Dusty. We all know you and Viv have a super fun time playing this together.

game makes me want to kill people.

D1988
01-06-2009, 09:45 AM

Damn, me and Dini better watch out today!

Dummy
01-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Hey Viv!
you want fruit? I got it all.

yourforgottenmemory
01-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Hey Viv!
you want fruit? I got it all.

How the f did you get all the fruit? I've had only apples in my town for months

Dummy
01-07-2009, 01:12 PM
I work for Nintendo dude.
I know people.
You have to go to peoples towns who have a different native fruit and pillage. Sometimes your mom will send you a non native fruit. sometimes coconuts will wash up on shore and you plant those.

yourforgottenmemory
01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
I work for Nintendo dude.
I know people.
You have to go to peoples towns who have a different native fruit and pillage. Sometimes your mom will send you a non native fruit. sometimes coconuts will wash up on shore and you plant those.

Ah okay thanks! Nintendo ehh? I plan on getting into the gaming industry one day also. I mainly just want to test but I'll design if i can get the opportunity.

Dummy
01-09-2009, 02:50 AM
Ah okay thanks! Nintendo ehh? I plan on getting into the gaming industry one day also. I mainly just want to test but I'll design if i can get the opportunity.

You can get into testing easily through a temp agency. I beleive its Parker services that will get you into Nintendo video game testing. You'll see how boring it truelly is. If you want to get into design I suggest Digipen. Just take 520 over the bridge and through Bellevue and you're there.

yourforgottenmemory
01-11-2009, 06:04 PM
You can get into testing easily through a temp agency. I beleive its Parker services that will get you into Nintendo video game testing. You'll see how boring it truelly is. If you want to get into design I suggest Digipen. Just take 520 over the bridge and through Bellevue and you're there.

Sweet thanks for the info!

Lifestyle_X
01-12-2009, 04:11 AM

it makes me want kill animals...