PDA

View Full Version : I hope the Devil Rays win the World Series.

linsee
10-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm just glad the Red Sox lost though.

I will be completely depressed once the world series is over. It means long months of american football, the most hated by me sport ever.

mouseman004
10-20-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm just glad the Red Sox lost though.

I will be completely depressed once the world series is over. It means long months of american football, the most hated by me sport ever.

I usually pick a team from each league at the beginning of the playoffs and this year I picked the Rays and the Phillies, so I am pretty happy regardless of who wins. Although I am a braves fan so I feel a bond with the Phillies based on our mutual hatred for the Mets. But I would be just as happy to see the Rays win it. I just love playoff baseball regardless of who is playing.

linsee
10-20-2008, 10:21 PM
I usually pick a team from each league at the beginning of the playoffs and this year I picked the Rays and the Phillies, so I am pretty happy regardless of who wins. Although I am a braves fan so I feel a bond with the Phillies based on our mutual hatred for the Mets. But I would be just as happy to see the Rays win it. I just love playoff baseball regardless of who is playing.

I'm a Braves fan too!

I normally don't go for an American League team, but I think it would be pretty cool if the Rays won.

mouseman004
10-20-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm a Braves fan too!

No way! That is awesome! I wear my Chipper Jones jersey proudly regardless of whether or not the Braves are in the playoffs!

I normally don't go for an American League team, but I think it would be pretty cool if the Rays won.

Yeah it would be pretty cool, I like seeing teams that usually suck end up doing well. It would be pretty cool for the Rays to say that the first season they ever won more than 70 games was the year they won the world series.

straightXed
10-21-2008, 07:31 AM
No way! That is awesome! I wear my Chipper Jones jersey proudly regardless of whether or not the Braves are in the playoffs!

I was wearing a larry top the other day.

xdoylex
10-21-2008, 12:42 PM
I haven't followed the Braves since Julio Franco signed with the Mets. Actually, that's kind of when I stopped following baseball too heavily, truth be told. I am disappointed that TB took down the sox, but what can you do?

mouseman004
10-21-2008, 12:44 PM
I haven't followed the Braves since Julio Franco signed with the Mets. Actually, that's kind of when I stopped following baseball too heavily, truth be told. I am disappointed that TB took down the sox, but what can you do?

Julio Franco, the ageless wonder.

xdoylex
10-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Julio Franco, the ageless wonder.

haha indeed.

linsee
10-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Isn't Julio the oldest player ever? he was 49 when he played his last mlb game.