PDA

View Full Version : Lost?

XDamonXHawkinsX
10-07-2008, 06:50 AM
anyone watch lost?
I was watching it on sci fi and became a fan of it it has a really good story line.

straightXed
10-07-2008, 10:10 AM
anyone watch lost?
I was watching it on sci fi and became a fan of it it has a really good story line.

yes, i watch lost.

XDamonXHawkinsX
10-07-2008, 03:13 PM
i cant wait for there new season

straightXed
10-07-2008, 03:49 PM
i cant wait for there new season

I usually wait till i have a whole season to watch then do it back to back, I prefer it over waiting a week for the next instalment.

xAllTheRagex
10-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Lost is great, when is the new season on anyway? I'm watching Heroes and Prison Break right now. It's all good.

XDamonXHawkinsX
11-04-2008, 09:45 PM
i dont know when the new episodes start sorry
and blah heroes is ok

linsee
11-05-2008, 02:57 PM
New season starts in February I believe.

XDamonXHawkinsX
11-05-2008, 03:38 PM
New season starts in February I believe.

thanks i've been wondering

Lifestyle_X
11-18-2008, 04:44 AM
i like those series, but i prefer House M.D. cause you can get in the series whenever you like without missing too much

linsee
02-04-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm disgusted with myself for getting excited every time Sayid does something badass.

Segadoway
02-05-2009, 01:07 AM
i love Said, but its on too latge and i need sleep

Xedge mofoX
02-06-2009, 04:58 PM
haha, Sayid is a badass!

Segadoway
02-06-2009, 07:05 PM
haha, Sayid is a badass!

he so is, i always liked him.....the rest kinda annoy me, except the fat guy

linsee
02-05-2010, 10:54 PM
I just watched the premiere of the new season, and I cried all my make up off. My brain hurts.

XNeverDieX
02-06-2010, 04:15 AM
I liked it, but after a bit i reckon it ended up dragging on a bit. and after about the third season it just went off T.V. for some reason and Heroes, was a good show, then just went weird, probably because i missed episodes every now and then.

Lifestyle_X
02-06-2010, 04:57 AM
What do you guys think about that bomb setting off to prevent all the misery from happening ? It worked, cause the plane doesn't crash but it also didn't work cause everyone's still on the island.
By setting off that bomb, did they create a parallel time-line so that there are now 2 of 'em.
1. the current time-line; Blonde sets of the bomb and nothing happens, everyone's still there
2. the new time-line; It's all fixed, everyone's on their way to LA.

linsee
02-06-2010, 06:46 PM
What do you guys think about that bomb setting off to prevent all the misery from happening ? It worked, cause the plane doesn't crash but it also didn't work cause everyone's still on the island.
By setting off that bomb, did they create a parallel time-line so that there are now 2 of 'em.
1. the current time-line; Blonde sets of the bomb and nothing happens, everyone's still there
2. the new time-line; It's all fixed, everyone's on their way to LA.

You should probably say spoiler alert before your post dude.

I think that we are seeing what it would be like if they never crashed, but I don't think it's reality.

This show makes me think waaaay too much.

Lifestyle_X
02-07-2010, 05:29 AM
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. But I don't know what it is, it's just another theory.

D1988
02-07-2010, 06:44 PM
My theory on the dude in black searching for a loophole to kill Jacob was right. At end of season 5 I predicted he was able to take the form of the smoke monster and also able to take form of any dead person who's body is on the island. I was right for once!!

But anyway, season 6. I have no idea. It has some major explaining to do, but the first 2 episodes were good. I just have no idea what's going on, and like Lindsey, this show is making me think waaaaay to much. 1 week between episodes is too much!

linsee
02-07-2010, 08:15 PM
My theory on the dude in black searching for a loophole to kill Jacob was right. At end of season 5 I predicted he was able to take the form of the smoke monster and also able to take form of any dead person who's body is on the island. I was right for once!!

But anyway, season 6. I have no idea. It has some major explaining to do, but the first 2 episodes were good. I just have no idea what's going on, and like Lindsey, this show is making me think waaaaay to much. 1 week between episodes is too much!

wait how are you ahead of us here? or was the 2 hour premiere split into 2 eps?

D1988
02-08-2010, 06:45 AM
wait how are you ahead of us here? or was the 2 hour premiere split into 2 eps?

I wish I was ahead of you! We get our episodes on Friday's, you guys are Tuesday or Wednesday, right?

Yeah I am meaning the 2 hour premiere, they were still classed as episodes 1 and 2 of season 6.

Lifestyle_X
02-08-2010, 07:07 AM

I wasn't that far with the guy in black. But Jacob and the other guy raise a lot of questions. Without Locke's body it was impossible, how did Farraday's mom know that and why would she want that ?
And what's up with that ash/dust that keeps the monster away ?
Oh yeah one last thing, the numbers. Are they coming back so we know what's up with that ? Or are the numbers a closed door ?

Lifestyle_X
06-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Just saw the very last episode, and still have questions.

D1988
06-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Just saw the very last episode, and still have questions.

Did you cry?

Did you cry Linseeeeeeee?

XDISENGAGEX
06-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Ive never watched it !!! Should I? Is it any good? Do they get found? lol

D1988
06-08-2010, 10:27 AM

You should definitely watch it. Awesome show.

linsee
06-08-2010, 12:37 PM

Haha, I did during parts of it, but at the end I was telling the tv to go fuck itself.

straightXed
06-08-2010, 03:09 PM
i don't think the nature of that show would ever allow itself to give a fully satisfying finale. It was a fun show though.

XDISENGAGEX
06-08-2010, 07:24 PM
You should definitely watch it. Awesome show.

I will get out and buy the box set then. Have a mate who said it was amazing.....but never got round to watching it...trip to hmv on saturday me thinks !!!

Lifestyle_X
06-09-2010, 07:03 AM
Did you cry?

No way !

Watch it, it's awesome.

Haha, I did during parts of it, but at the end I was telling the tv to go fuck itself.

No way ?

i don't think the nature of that show would ever allow itself to give a fully satisfying finale. It was a fun show though.

I love the mystery etc, but the questions are killing me !!

D1988
06-09-2010, 09:23 AM
I'll be honest. I cried twice during the finale and then at the very end I cried for about 30 minutes flat. I haven't cried for as long as I can remember but I was a wreck watching that finale.

Lifestyle_X
06-09-2010, 10:42 AM
I'll be honest. I cried twice during the finale and then at the very end I cried for about 30 minutes flat. I haven't cried for as long as I can remember but I was a wreck watching that finale.

Are you serious ?

D1988
06-10-2010, 03:18 AM
Are you serious ?

I am yeah.

linsee
06-10-2010, 09:48 AM

Lost was my therapy each week, I cried through most of the episodes. I'm not sure what will be my emotional release now.

xsecx
06-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Lost was my therapy each week, I cried through most of the episodes. I'm not sure what will be my emotional release now.

goth poetry?

Lifestyle_X
06-10-2010, 02:30 PM

Hardcore.