PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

straightXed
10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Anyone watch or read this? I just picked it up, its not bad.

D1988
10-02-2008, 03:46 PM

My friend from work is into this. He said he would give me the book or something and that he knew I would like it, still haven't seen it yet though.

straightXed
10-02-2008, 03:59 PM
My friend from work is into this. He said he would give me the book or something and that he knew I would like it, still haven't seen it yet though.

Tell him to get his shit together and lend you it then let me know what you think!

rodrigo
10-02-2008, 04:00 PM

i used to, but the anime got kinda boring eventually and just lost track of it.
my brother has the first book of the manga and its pretty cool, plus Ichigo likes bad religion!

straightXed
10-02-2008, 04:16 PM
i used to, but the anime got kinda boring eventually and just lost track of it.
my brother has the first book of the manga and its pretty cool, plus Ichigo likes bad religion!

How long before it got boring for you?

rodrigo
10-02-2008, 04:31 PM
How long before it got boring for you?

'round episode 30, but i heard it gets better then, but i cant really say much about that

straightXed
10-02-2008, 05:03 PM
'round episode 30, but i heard it gets better then, but i cant really say much about that

Cool, i've only seen the first 6 so far.

DarkCarni
10-03-2008, 08:57 AM
The anime sucks...the filler about the 'bounts' get really annoying......Thats not even in the manga. heres a link if you desire to read it though.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/

Pretty much has every other manga you can think of.

straightXed
10-03-2008, 09:09 AM
The anime sucks...the filler about the 'bounts' get really annoying......Thats not even in the manga. heres a link if you desire to read it though.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/

Pretty much has every other manga you can think of.

Oh no, heres me enjoying it so far and now i find out it sucks...damn! I picked up the manga at the same time i picked up the DVD's but thanks anyway.

D1988
10-12-2008, 08:50 AM
I got the very first book Ed.

I have read half it so far and it is really good!

Strange reading back to front though.....

xsecx
10-12-2008, 09:20 AM
I really like the anime.

straightXed
10-12-2008, 09:58 AM
I got the very first book Ed.

I have read half it so far and it is really good!

Strange reading back to front though.....

Cool, i'm glad. I think its neat.

straightXed
10-12-2008, 10:01 AM
I really like the anime.

Me too, i am up to episode 20 and its been good thus far.

D1988
10-12-2008, 04:12 PM
The only other thing I have really seen that is the same as this is Dragonball Z on Cartoon Network when I was younger and in school. Me and my brother absolutely loved it.

Bleach seems pretty awesome, I am actually looking really forward to reading the rest fo the first book.

Ed, what do you prefer between watching it and reading?

straightXed
10-12-2008, 05:31 PM
The only other thing I have really seen that is the same as this is Dragonball Z on Cartoon Network when I was younger and in school. Me and my brother absolutely loved it.

Bleach seems pretty awesome, I am actually looking really forward to reading the rest fo the first book.

Ed, what do you prefer between watching it and reading?

It really depends upon my mood, I like being able to just kick back and watch. It seems to take marginally less effort but other times I really enjoy devouring comic books, I don't think I have a preference in all honesty.