PDA

View Full Version : A little joke...

xWiglex
09-19-2008, 06:51 AM
Just noticed that thing a few weeks ago and made it into a joke..

- Why do Straight Edgers choose an XBOX over a PS3 ?
- Becose we love you "EDGE'R Bo" ...

I don't think its hard to get..

swallow
09-19-2008, 06:53 AM
I actually laughed at that, though someone told me that some time ago :D

D1988
09-19-2008, 07:53 AM
What?

xsecx
09-19-2008, 08:38 AM
What?

xBOx

D1988
09-19-2008, 10:22 AM
xBOx

Oh, right.....

xsecx
09-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Oh, right.....

you're a big fan of ero too.

xCrucialDudex
09-19-2008, 02:14 PM
So, is microshit straightedge?

xWiglex
09-21-2008, 02:47 AM
Oh , so others noticed that too..
the funny thing is that the most of the HardCore scene @ Riga ( exept one kid , but he's an ass**** ) do own xBOx's rather than PS3's

xsecx
09-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Oh , so others noticed that too..
the funny thing is that the most of the HardCore scene @ Riga ( exept one kid , but he's an ass**** ) do own xBOx's rather than PS3's

not that many people around the world except for in japan own ps3's.

straightXed
09-21-2008, 08:44 AM
not that many people around the world except for in japan own ps3's.

Its picked up a lot in europe, ps3 has been outselling xbox here.

xsecx
09-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Its picked up a lot in europe, ps3 has been outselling xbox here.

weird. they just did a big price drop and the ps3 has stayed the same and they're just not making up any kind of ground.

XDamonXHawkinsX
09-30-2008, 12:26 PM
xBOx

oh haha i laughed when i got it
but in actuality i like my 360 but i my ps3 is closer to my heart

xsecx
09-30-2008, 01:12 PM
oh haha i laughed when i got it
but in actuality i like my 360 but i my ps3 is closer to my heart

ps3 has way less games.

XDamonXHawkinsX
09-30-2008, 01:27 PM
true but the graphics and the games that i have seen that are going to come out soon look pretty bad ass

xsecx
09-30-2008, 01:31 PM
true but the graphics and the games that i have seen that are going to come out soon look pretty bad ass

I haven't noticed any kind of major graphic difference between the 2. The only thing on the horizon that looks decent is little big planet, everything else isn't going to be exclusive.

D1988
09-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Dusty, have you seen anything for the "new xbox live experience". Big update thats happening to Xbox Live later this year.

It looks so shitty, you make a little cartoon character type guy that you use to explore Xbox Live, it's like something from the Wii!

Typical Microsoft fashion, they get something working pretty solid and decide to update it to something crazy that will take them months to get working good.

Maybe you or Ed could shed some light on the new Playstation World type setup thats apparently been delayed by Sony a hell of alot? If PS3's come down in price and if this new xbox live is completely childish it will be time to get rid Xbox and move to PS3. Thats if the red ring doesn't get me first because it is on the horizon with my console.

BAH!

xsecx
09-30-2008, 04:20 PM
Dusty, have you seen anything for the "new xbox live experience". Big update thats happening to Xbox Live later this year.

It looks so shitty, you make a little cartoon character type guy that you use to explore Xbox Live, it's like something from the Wii!

Typical Microsoft fashion, they get something working pretty solid and decide to update it to something crazy that will take them months to get working good.

Maybe you or Ed could shed some light on the new Playstation World type setup thats apparently been delayed by Sony a hell of alot? If PS3's come down in price and if this new xbox live is completely childish it will be time to get rid Xbox and move to PS3. Thats if the red ring doesn't get me first because it is on the horizon with my console.

BAH!

yeah, it's rolling out here in the next couple of days. I'm actually really excited about it because it'll let me stream movies directly to my xbox from netflix.

I'm connecting up my ps3 tonight via compenent and then moving everything over to a new reciever over the weekend and hdmi. Only reason why I bought it at this point is for a cheap blu ray player, like I said most games are on both so I'll probably just play exclusives on the ps3.

D1988
09-30-2008, 06:26 PM
yeah, it's rolling out here in the next couple of days. I'm actually really excited about it because it'll let me stream movies directly to my xbox from netflix.

I'm connecting up my ps3 tonight via compenent and then moving everything over to a new reciever over the weekend and hdmi. Only reason why I bought it at this point is for a cheap blu ray player, like I said most games are on both so I'll probably just play exclusives on the ps3.

Yeah, people are looking forward to Netfix support, but on forums I read people are complaining about how "kiddy" it looks.

I like it the way it is and think it serves it's purpose really well. I don' like such a drastic change, especially when Microsoft are involved. I know we are just gonna lose days of online gaming that we PAY for.

Microsoft can suck it.

xsecx
09-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Yeah, people are looking forward to Netfix support, but on forums I read people are complaining about how "kiddy" it looks.

I like it the way it is and think it serves it's purpose really well. I don' like such a drastic change, especially when Microsoft are involved. I know we are just gonna lose days of online gaming that we PAY for.

Microsoft can suck it.

people on the internet complain about everything. at least wait until you get it before you start bitching.

XDamonXHawkinsX
09-30-2008, 08:08 PM
people on the internet complain about everything. at least wait until you get it before you start bitching.

amen

D1988
10-01-2008, 03:25 AM

Had enough past experience with microsoft bullshit to start bitching early.

xsecx
10-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Had enough past experience with microsoft bullshit to start bitching early.

you're ass is just chapped from a short outage, which happens with every service everyone provides. like I said, hold off on bitching until it's actually in place and broken. or buy a ps3.

D1988
10-01-2008, 07:28 AM
you're ass is just chapped from a short outage, which happens with every service everyone provides. like I said, hold off on bitching until it's actually in place and broken. or buy a ps3.

Well people are having problems on and off already since they put out the small update the other night. We'll see what happens when the new XBL comes.

xsecx
10-03-2008, 03:45 PM

I'm connecting up my ps3 tonight via component and then moving everything over to a new reciever over the weekend and hdmi. Only reason why I bought it at this point is for a cheap blu ray player, like I said most games are on both so I'll probably just play exclusives on the ps3.

yeah apparently the ps3 doesn't come with component cables, only vga. don't really know what the point is since the fucking thing was $400 to being with and they want another $20 for a component cable. so now I have to wait until I swap out receivers.

D1988
10-04-2008, 06:35 AM
yeah apparently the ps3 doesn't come with component cables, only vga. don't really know what the point is since the fucking thing was $400 to being with and they want another $20 for a component cable. so now I have to wait until I swap out receivers.

Most things are like that now. You buy something and they don't actually give you everything you need to use it. It's bullshit.

xsecx
10-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Most things are like that now. You buy something and they don't actually give you everything you need to use it. It's bullshit.

my wii and xbox 360 had everything.

xsecx
11-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Well people are having problems on and off already since they put out the small update the other night. We'll see what happens when the new XBL comes.

so what do you think about it?

D1988
11-20-2008, 05:49 PM
so what do you think about it?

My Xbox won't read games, it tried to load Gears 2 as a DVD, so I got pissed off, smacked the thing and haven't touched it for days now. So I haven't seen the new XBL. What do you think of it?

My friend said to me last night "It is complete shit, infact, it isn't even as good as shit". haha.

Completely un-related I would imagine, but the day the new XBL was released, one friend got the ring of death for the 7th time, another got it for the 4th time. Both just got there Xbox's back from repairs less than 2 months ago.

Sketchy. I'll check out this new apparently shitty XBL pronto!

xsecx
11-20-2008, 07:36 PM
My Xbox won't read games, it tried to load Gears 2 as a DVD, so I got pissed off, smacked the thing and haven't touched it for days now. So I haven't seen the new XBL. What do you think of it?

My friend said to me last night "It is complete shit, infact, it isn't even as good as shit". haha.

Completely un-related I would imagine, but the day the new XBL was released, one friend got the ring of death for the 7th time, another got it for the 4th time. Both just got there Xbox's back from repairs less than 2 months ago.

Sketchy. I'll check out this new apparently shitty XBL pronto!

I only looked at it briefly to stream some stuff from netflix. I'll have some time with it this weekend, but right now it looks like it flows quicker than it did.

D1988
11-21-2008, 09:03 AM
I only looked at it briefly to stream some stuff from netflix. I'll have some time with it this weekend, but right now it looks like it flows quicker than it did.

The first thing it gave me was the choice between some stupid Nintendo Wii type characters jumping around and waving at me, and the first thing I thought was, what the fuck is this.

So I made my little character and I guess he looks pretty cool.

It actually seems to flow pretty well, isn't jumpy and slow at loading anything. So to be honest, it is not as bad as I thought it would be. But, I still wish that you had the choice between the new XBL and the old XBL. I re-newed my subscirption to the original XBL, not this new, so if I want to keep using what I paid for, I think I should be allowed too.

Dusty, did you notice we can now install games onto the hard drive also?

xsecx
11-21-2008, 09:21 AM
The first thing it gave me was the choice between some stupid Nintendo Wii type characters jumping around and waving at me, and the first thing I thought was, what the fuck is this.

So I made my little character and I guess he looks pretty cool.

It actually seems to flow pretty well, isn't jumpy and slow at loading anything. So to be honest, it is not as bad as I thought it would be. But, I still wish that you had the choice between the new XBL and the old XBL. I re-newed my subscirption to the original XBL, not this new, so if I want to keep using what I paid for, I think I should be allowed too.

Dusty, did you notice we can now install games onto the hard drive also?

so you want the option to use something that lets you do less and and not something that is basically just an enhanced ui that also gives you a bunch more capabilities, because you're a crank?

yeah, and that's the thing that kind of pisses me off. I have a 20 gig drive that's basically filled and I've got no way to expand or upgrade the thing right now.

D1988
11-21-2008, 09:30 AM
so you want the option to use something that lets you do less and and not something that is basically just an enhanced ui that also gives you a bunch more capabilities, because you're a crank?

yeah, and that's the thing that kind of pisses me off. I have a 20 gig drive that's basically filled and I've got no way to expand or upgrade the thing right now.

I was happy with the old XBL, I won't use any of the new features.

xsecx
11-21-2008, 09:37 AM
I was happy with the old XBL, I won't use any of the new features.

you have a crystal ball and know all of the features that are planned and what are on the way and that you won't use them?

D1988
11-22-2008, 09:25 AM
you have a crystal ball and know all of the features that are planned and what are on the way and that you won't use them?

Nope. I am just hoping they release a new Xbox sooner than they release all the features on this one.

My disc drive us screwed and I don't think I can get that sorted under warranty or anything, so I won't be using XBL at all for the next while probably.